S2〖Chapter 1〗

√ | Rewritten

✪It was a bright and sunny weather in Seoul,South Korea.Tzuyu was in front of her new furnished dorm.She chose the Bronze Dormitory since she didn't want the luxurious life even though she's already living in it.

Here it goes,hopefully I have a nice roommate unlike a snobby roommate — thought Tzuyu.

She open walk towards the door and press the doorbell.The doorbell making a sound like it always does as she hear footsteps coming closer.

The door swung open revealing a girl with Pink Hair.Tzuyu gave a weak smile before giving a slight wave.

The girl gave a genuine smile before giving Tzuyu a warm hug."You must be my roommmate,come on in!".

Tzuyu grabbed her two luggage's before heading inside.Their dorm has a second floor.It wasn't what Tzuyu expected a bronze dorm to look like.

The walls we're peach colored,the ceilings we're painted plain white,and the flooring was nice white tiles.

"I chose the room on the right,you're room is in front of mine" said the girl."Oh! And I'm Wong Viian,by I go by Vivi".

"I'm Chou Tzuyu" introduced Tzuyu."Woah..is that a husky?".

Vivi turn around before going towards the baby husky,picking it up before going back to Tzuyu.

"This is my pet,Ian" introduced Vivi."Students are allowed to have pets if you are wondering,we will just bring them to our parents before first day of school.We can only have them around the dormitory and in the school if it's Summer or any breaks".

"I have a pet named Gucci" said Tzuyu."she's currently with my family in Taiwan".

"You're from Taiwan!" Said Vivi in shock."I'm from Hong Kong".

"Cool" said Tzuyu."I better get unpacking".

"Go ahead,I'll cook Bulgogi" said Vivi with a smile.

Tzuyu gave a nod before dragging her two luggage's to the stairs as she began to walk up the stairs.

✪It took a while for Tzuyu to unpack her stuff but she looked at her clock and it took her exactly 50 minutes to unpack all her stuff.Her new dorm was already furnished so all the dorm needs was decorating and Tzuyu is sure to go shop with Vivi for the dorm..if,Vivi agreed on shopping with her.

Tzuyu then close the door of her bedroom before leaving to go down the stairs.

She then notice Vivi in the living room,eating bulgogi using chopsticks while watching on the T.V.

"Oh hey Tzuyu! There's bulgogi in the kitchen counter" said Vivi as soon as she saw Tzuyu.

Tzuyu gave a nod before rushing to the kitchen and grabbing a portion of Bulgogi in her plate as she started to eat using chopsticks.

While she was eating,she then heard the doorbell rang as she hear Vivi's footsteps.

"Tzuyu!" Called Vivi."there's a man looking for you!".

"Who is it!" Exclaimed Tzuyu from the kitchen.

"He calls himself Taehyung!" Exclaimed Vivi back.

Tzuyu's eyes widened as she heard her enemy,now friend's name mentioned.

"Taehyung!"