S2 〖Chapter 9〗

"Lilith and Abel Villareal is here!!"

"Ahhhhh!!! Abel is really handsome!"

"Marry me Lilith!"

"OMG!! Be my friend Lilith!"

"Can y'all stop? my ear drums may bleed.They are just normal humans,you nitwits,it's not like they are gods or goddesses from Olympus"

"Isn't Abel really good friends with Jimin of BTS?"

"Yep,I've heard Abel and Jimin we're friends since they we're in diapers.Their parents must be really good friends"

"Three Visuals all in one hall,I'm dead"

"I ship Tzuyu and Abel now"

"Same"

"Is it weird that I ship Lilith and Abel?"

"Duh! Their both siblings!"

Tzuyu rolled her eyes secretly.Most of the people didn't know that Tzuyu is related with Both the Villareal's.It was their parent's law,NO ONE should not know that The Chou is related with the two Villareal's.Not even Tzuyu's close friends and Jimin know that they are related.

"Eww..that's gross" mumbled Lilith."Why would this guys even ship me and Abel?"

"Maybe because you both don't even look like Siblings" mumbled Tzuyu back.

"We have Different moms" mumbled Lilith."Sorry for bringing that up,Abe".

"It's okay" said Abel with a weak smile."She's in a better place now".

Tzuyu wrapped her right arm around Abel's shoulder and gave him a weak smile back,Tzuyu rarely smiled and she knew that,but that doesn't mean she wont smile around her family.

Lilith's mother is named Emma Siobhan,wherein Abel's mother is named Elsa Gomez.Abel's mother died during a fire in their home during Abel's birthday.

The trio stopped in the bulletin board of the school.The bulletin board contained the School officers,the Students with titles,The school's groups/krews/troops.

School Officers

President: Valerie Mayel Maki

Vice President: Park Chanyeol

Secretary: Kim Jong In (Kai)

Treasurer: Alec Redstoner

Peace Officers:
Abel Villareal
Jung Jungeun (Kim Lip)

Sergeant at Arms:
Jeon Hyunjin
Kim Hyunjin
Choi Yerim (Choerry)