【Chapter 0】

✿❀✿

Tzuyu wished people will treat her and other nerds normally.She thinks everybody is so judgmental that she can't even trust anyone.Tzuyu came from a very very wealthy family.the only child so she basically can get anything she wants.She used to smile when she was very young.She laughs, she giggles,but she is also clumsy.She always gets herself onto the hospital twice a week that she is never seen not on the hospital. Some children on her middle school and elementary judged her and make fake gossips about her.since that very day,she changed.She never smile,she never giggles,and in fact she is almost emotionless.

She became a nerd so that people will ignore her,but she was wrong.Twice and BTS,the Queenkas and Kingkas of the school always bullies Tzuyu.In fact almost everyday the two groups always throw food at her,make fake gossips about her,and torture her.she hasn't done anything to them and in fact she doesn't even approach them.She has a HUGE crush on Rex and Jungkook because she thinks they are different from the other's.So today was the day she will confess to Jungkook.

But all her expectations won't come out as she thinks it will be..

Now this will start the changes....

✦✧✦

“Okay Tzuyu..you got this..i think” Tzuyu breathed in and finally out as she grab a fire symbol pendant that she will give Jungkook.

In fact,the pendant itself was very expensive only a few can buy it.She is one of the person of course.

Tzuyu didn't wear braces because she thinks it's too weird so she only sticks with Eye Glasses and fake real looking freckles.

It was already dismissal time and she wrote a note to Jungkook before the bell rings at Lunch.

Dear Jungkook,

Meet me at the Rooftop

-Unknown

She wrote the lettering Cursive so that  Jungkook won't be leaving the rooftop so quickly.Jungkook did know what Tzuyu's writing was so she practiced Cursive all night.

She went to the rooftop only to see Jungkook pacing back and forth impatiently.

She sigh as she slowly walk towards him.Jungkook didn't notice because her footsteps were quite.

“H-Hello..i was the one that wrote the note” Tzuyu Stuttered.

Jungkook look at her as he gave her a death glare.

“so i just wasted my time waiting for you!” Jungkook almost yelled.

“N-No i-” Before Tzuyu could even reply,Jungkook butted in.

“No one will like a girl like you!” Jungkook exclaimed slapping Tzuyu. “Ever!”.

“I-I..I'm-” Tzuyu's sentence was again not complete.

“Now get lost nerdy?!” Jungkook exclaimed. Satisfied with himself.

Tzuyu's eyes didn't let out a single tear,She was actually looking fine from all the yells of Jungkook. But deep inside, it hurt her, she felt her heart being smashed into pieces as one of her crushes rejected her.

I should've known better — thought Tzuyu.

“At Least let me say goodbye because i am leaving back to taiwan..i just spent my money into nothing” Tzuyu said dryly as she threw the pendant right at Jungkook's face as she walk away leaving Jungkook speechless.

“Twice and BTS..you'll regret everything”