S2 〖Chapter 6〗

√ | rewritten

Flashback...

"Who is she!?"

"She looks like a-"

"Nerd! Hahahaha!!!"

Well looks like I'm gonna be stuck like this forever.Yeah,definitely.I mean with these glasses,pigtails,and suspenders.I definitely look ugly.

I was about to ignore them but I was pushed in a locker.

"Ow!"

I look up and it was nine girls.They were soooo pretty.But the blonde haired girl pushed me in the locker,so I'm guessing their the queenkas here.

"Look nerdy,we warn you.transfer to a different school or we'll make your life a living h*ll" the one named Jihyo said.I saw her name from her ID and it looks like she's the leader.

"Ne-Never" I stuttered out.

Oh no....

Time skip

2 months later...

"Its miss Chou again.Where is our money" Rapmon said with a grin.

I sigh as I hand them my remaining $30 dollars."that's all I have".

I then walk away from them as I run towards the library.But I suddenly felt someone's foot as soon as I started to run and trip.

I hear BTS laugh behind me,along with other students who were around their lockers.

I stand up and continue to run as fast as I could towards the Library.

I guess I'll be staying here until lunch ends since I have no money left.

I greeter the librarian as I sit in a chair and read a random book.

"Why are you here?"

I turn around and it was Jung Geum.Hoseok's little sister,she likes to be called Gold since her name is Gold In English.She is different from her brother and they look nothing a like.well because she's adopted.she has golden brown hair,golden hazel eyes,and tan skin.

"Oh hello Gold" I greeted.

"Bullied again by my brother and his gang?" She asked and I nod."mianhe that I can't do anything".