Death

Dylan's POV
The girl standing up on the alter isn't Olivia. I let out a sigh of relief. The woman standing next to me, however; doesn't look too excited.

"Jaimie" She screams at the girl on the altar. I can see the fear in the girl's eyes but she's standing tall and confident. Her red curly hair is pinned up behind her head. She's staring into the eyes of the man in front of her who is fuming.

"What the fuck Jaimie!?" The man screams.

"I'm not going to let you hurt her Owen" she responds calmly. The boy, Owen, takes out a pistol from his back pocket and aims it at the girl in front of him. She doesn't cower or run. She stands tall.

"Move before I'm forced to shoot you" he begs her. I'm now very confused. Why is he showing her mercy?

"I'm not going anywhere," Jamie says. She steps forward. All of the people in the pews are captivated by the dramatic scene in front of them.

"Owen do it." A man in the front row says. Owen turns his head towards the man. Then the girl. Then the man again.

"Owen we can run," Jaimie says. She places a hand on Owen's forearm. He looks at her.

"If you don't do this son you get nothing," the man in the front says. I'm assuming it's his dad.

"Owen. I love you" Jaimie says her voice breaking. Owen keeps looking between the two of them obviously in a terrible situation.

"I'm sorry" he whispers before pulling the trigger on the girl. She falls back from such a close range. Owen kneels next to her. I can see tears threatening to fall.

"I still love you" Jaimie swears coughing blood. He whispers something into her ear and before her eyes turn glass he leans down and kisses her lips. Her own blood stains her white gown. Owen bows his head. Trying to show he isn't weak for crying.

"Good son. Now find the girl" the man in front commands. Owen stands and nods. His eyes are red. He leaves the church quickly. No one else in the room moves. I turn away from the screen back to the woman standing next to me. She's staring at the screen incredulously. She probably questions how everything just happened. While she's distracted I snap my fingers and Lee comes forward and restrains her. She looks around confused.

"I-I" She stutters. Not even resisting.

"Where is she?" I ask her. She looks down.

"I-I don't know" she whispers. I sigh and snap my fingers again. Lee let's her go and she sits down in her armchair. She clutched her face in her hands. I turn and leave. The boys follow me out. Now we have to figure out where she really is. I have no clues, but someone in this castle must.

We've been looking around for hours and my anxiety is growing. I've started to kick in doors, but almost all of them are empty. That is until we come to the last one on the third floor. Inside are two girls. A blonde and a brunette. The boys and I pile into the room. The girls look at us, frightened.

"Where is Olivia?"

Olivia's POV
I've been sitting in this dark empty church for hours. There is nothing to do so I've been pacing. Wondering what the fuck is going on. My stomach starts to grumble and my throat is dry.

"Ugh" I sigh to no one. Once I got out of the car the driver took off down the road. I had opened the doors of the church to find it dark and empty. When I turned back the driver was gone. That was about four hours ago I'd guess. Now I'm alone with no idea of where I am and no idea if someone is going to come and save me.

I can only assume that whoever sent me here wanted to help me because I'm not currently married to Owen. I hear a creak of the door and I quickly kneel behind a pew. Owen enters. He's crying. His suit is covered in blood. His gun is raised as he keeps looking around. He's muttering the word sorry to himself over and over again. I have no idea what happened. All I know is that I do not want to be near him at this point in time. Or really any point in time. The church door creaks open. This time it's Dylan standing in the foyer. He spots Owen immediately.

"Mr. Bark" he snaps. Owen turns towards the entrance immediately.

"Mr. White" he snaps back. They glare back and forth. I roll my eyes at their ego match.

"I saw the wedding," Dylan says smirking. I'm confused there was a wedding without the bride. Owen let's sadness overtake his face.

"It shouldn't have happened," he says angrily. Now I'm really confused. What the fuck is going on.

"What was her name, Jaimie?" Dylan asks himself. Tapping his chin. I gasp but quickly cover my mouth. Both of the boy's heads snap towards my hiding spot. Dylan, however, turns back to Owen. Still smirking. Owen's usual smirk, however, is gone. Replaced by a frown.

"You killed the poor girl, didn't you Owen," Dylan says. His voice is icy. I gasp again. Jaimie saved me and got killed for it. This time Owen storms over to where I'm hiding and smirks when he sees me. He yanks me up by my upper arm. Dylan's eyes widen when he sees me. He scans up and down my body trying to access the damage.

"Yea I fucking killed her. She shouldn't have died. I loved her. We were going to get married but then this stupid bitch fucked it all up!" Owen screams. My ears are ringing with how loud he's being. I then feel the cold metal against the side of my head. Dylan takes a step forward and draws his own gun and aims it at Owen's heart. Owen laughs.

"Don't worry" Owen snickers. "As soon as you shoot me. I'll pull the trigger as well". Dylan looks conflicted.

"I'll make the choice for you. We leave. You don't follow us. And this girl doesn't get hurt" he says. Dylan looks scared.

"Dylan please" I beg.

"Shut up bitch!" Owen yells. Forcing the gun closer to my temple. Dylan growls.

"Don't fucking talk to her like that" he scowls. Raising his gun again.

"Jesus Christ, Dylan, fucking shoot him!" I scream.

"I said shut up!" Owen yells again. I ignore him and just look at Dylan.

"I love you. You have to do this!" I demand. He looks so conflicted.

"I-I can't Liv" he replies.

"Fucking do it" I yell. My voice cracking. Dylan lowers his gun.

"Go" he whispers to Owen.

"Dylan no!" I yell. Owen picks me up and I struggle against him. I look back at Dylan. He mouths kick him at me and I get the idea. I kick Owen in the side and his grip loosens. I make a run for it. I hear two loud bangs and I turn to see Owen on the floor. A bullet through his head. I smile at Dylan. He's looking at me with horror filling his face. I look down and see blood staining my dress. My blood. I start to feel weak and everything starts to happen in slow motion. I see Dylan yelling to what I'm assuming are the guys outside. I sit in the pew. Watching as Dylan runs towards me. It's all quiet. As if it is a silent movie. My visions starts to blur.

"Hey," I say. Reaching up an touching his face as he reaches me.

"Hey baby, hey," he says. Tears filling his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I ask him. Wiping the falling tear. He looks down at me.

"You're so beautiful" he whispers and I giggle. My eyes feel droopy.

"You're so funny Dylan" I laugh. He manages to smile. My eyes close.

"Don't close your eyes baby" he begs.

"I'm sleepy" I whisper. It's getting harder to keep my eyes open. In the background, I hear sirens.

"Please baby" his voice is faint.

"I love you Dylan" I whisper and everything goes black.