Easy Mornings

Olivia POV
Thursday morning I wake up to my alarm. My head is still a little sore but I'm feeling a lot better. I stand and head o my closet. I pull out some ripped jeans, a black t-shirt that says "but first coffee" and a black cardigan.

The memory of Dylan finding out about my scars keeps playing over and over in my head. I'm worried that he's going to treat me differently. Like I'm broken.

"How are you feeling hun?" David asks from my doorway.

"Fine" I reply dryly. Grabbing my bag.

"Ok," he sighs and follows me down the stairs. I grab a mug and pour myself some coffee. We sit together at the counter.

"Are you ok?" David asks me. I look at him.

"Yes Uncle," I say. Trying to convince him. He looks down at his own coffee unconvinced. I hear the usual beep of a car horn from outside and stand. Slinging my bag over my shoulder.

"Bye uncle" I call out.

"Don't push yourself today hun" he calls back.  I just sigh and open the door. Dylan is standing in the doorway in a black t-shirt and blue jeans. He's wearing a black jacket on top.

"Hey," He says. Nervously. Shifting his weight. I cock my head to the side at him.

"You ok?" I ask him gently. Placing my hand on his bicep. He just nods quickly.

Yesterday I woke up at around twelve and went to puke again. By the time I got back to the bedroom. Dylan was lying there with open arms, a glass of water, and some ibuprofen. I had cuddled up with him and we had talked about what had happened. He explained how worried he was and how he would do anything to help me figure out how to handle my stress better. He told me he blames himself. After I tried to convince him that this was in no way his fault we dropped the conversation.

Back to the present. And Dylan is looking at me as I break out of my trance.

"You feeling ok?" He asks nervously.

"Yes," I laugh "I'm fine," I say. Grabbing his hand and intertwining our fingers. He smiles down at me. We walk towards his car and head to school.

Hey, I know this chapter is pretty short but I wanted to get something out to you guys. OMG 8K THATS INSANE. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

Shoutout to @turtlenugget1 for being amazing. I love your comments