Captured

Olivia's POV
My head was spinning and tears were brimming.

"What do you mean they took her" I whimper. Dylan sighs. Finally, I realize why Noah has been quiet throughout this entire meeting. I've never seen him looks so sad and serious. It's honestly terrifying.

"We don't know where she is and we've tried to reach out to her, but she hasn't picked up. We're assuming the worst". Dylan responds. Holding onto my hand. I pull away. The knot in my throat growing.

"What's going to happen to her?" I ask. My voice quivering as I do.

"I don't know sweetie" Dylan admits. Finally, I break down into sobs. Dylan's arms embrace me and pulls me close.

"What're we gonna do" I whimper.

"I don't know. Just head to my room and we'll figure something out" he says. Trying to calm me down. I pull back.

"I will not" I argue. Dylan looks at me. Not understanding.

"I'm not gonna sit upstairs and cry when my best friend is in fucking danger so you guys are fucking stuck with me" I explain.

"Baby. Please, I don't want you to get overwhelmed" Dylan pleads and I roll my eyes.

"Suck it up Dylan" I reply and turn to the boys. "What's the plan?"

An hour or so later the boys and I are still nowhere in terms of a plan. That is until Dylan's phone rings. He picks it up.

"Yes?" He snaps into the speaker. His face pales.

"What is it, man?" Noah asks.

"It's for you," He says his face twisted in confusion. Handing me the phone. I bring it to my ear.

"Is Olivia now on the line?" A smooth female voice asks. Dylan motions for me to put the phone on speaker. I click the button.

"Yes," I whisper. "Who is this?" I ask. The voice laughs.

"All in good time hun" She cackles.

"Why did you call Dylan?" I ask. The voice giggles again.

"Well, I didn't exactly have your number" she laughs as if the answer was so obvious.

"Why did you call," I ask. Getting impatient. The voice tuts on the other end of the line. My hands go to fists and I feel Dylan trying to reassure me by placing his hand on my knee and squeezing. I offer him a small smile.

"I have some information on your missing friend if you'd like it" she responds. I practically jump off of the couch.

"Tell me. Where is she? Is she hurt?" I ask, desperate. The lady laughs again. Her laughing is starting to get annoying.

"She's fine" Mrs.Creepy responds. "In fact, if you'd like you can talk to her" I can feel the smirk playing on her face.

"Yes," I shout. Pouncing on the opportunity. I hear movement and a shaky voice shines through the phone.

"Hello" Ashley croaks out.

"Oh my god are you ok," I ask.

"Yea I'm ok" she responds.

"Has she done anything?" I ask. Whispering. Even though I know damn well that the phone is on speaker.

"No" Ashley responds. But I can feel the shakiness of her voice and I see Noah's hands tense.

"Ash where are you?" I ask. Pushing my luck. I hear the phone being moved again.

"That's enough Olivia," the unknown lady says.