Panic Attack

Hey guys, a quick note before the chapter. This is my representation of a panic attack. They're all felt differently. This is what happens when I myself happen to have a panic attack. Much love!

Olivia's POV
I just run. I will not break down in front of that many people. I look for an empty room. A place where no one can judge me for being so weak and pathetic. He was trying to make it better. The majority of my brain is trying to tell me, but that tiny voice in the back is telling me he was angry and going to attack me just like he did.

I finally find an open door. And slide into the dark room. It's a cramped little closet filled with cleaning supplies. I turn on the lights and glance around the room. My eyes are darting everywhere. I can't focus. I feel the wetness on my face. I sit on the floor leaning against the wall. The dread is piling up I rock myself back and forth on the floor. Trying to make he panic stop. I can only push out short gasps of air. My lungs won't fill. I don't even have enough energy to call for help. I feel myself rocking back and forth. I close my eyes and start to scratch at my wrists. Desperately trying to draw blood from the scars already there.

I vaguely hear the door open and someone shouting. But I'm already to far gone into my own head to move or care. My eyes are squeezed shut. I feel warm hands on my arms. Trying to get my own wrist out of my grasp.

"NO NO NO" I scream. "Don't hurt me" I whimper towards the person. I still don't open my eyes.

I'm suddenly engulfed by large arms. I can hear a loud voice commanding something. Suddenly I hear the door close so that it's only me and this person alone.

"Please" I whimper against the strong pair of arms. I squeeze against the muscles on this persons back. I feel a hand stroking my hair. My eyes are still squeezed shut, but I feel the haze surrounding my other senses lifting.

"It's ok sweetie, don't worry" I hear Dylan's soothing voice whispering in my ear. I lay my head onto his chest And sob into his shoulder. He just keeps telling me he's here for me. And I want to believe it. But that last person who promised he'd never leave me became my biggest abuser.

I'm sorry it's short. But the important part was what I wanted to happen. I didn't want it to become ok. So I'm leaving you with this. Bye, my lovelies. ❤️❤️❤️