Invitation

Dylan's POV
It's become endless. My mind is eating away at my being telling me I've failed. I've lost her. I see the guys trying to help but nothing has. I still know that she is suffering somewhere because I couldn't keep her safe. We ran the note that Toby gave us through a handwriting expert but so far nothing has returned. Even Noah's been able to pull it together more than I have. Speaking of Noah he bursts through my door. A smile on his face. I look up.

"What?" I ask dryly.

"There's a wedding" he exclaims pointing to a piece of paper.

"What?" I ask again not seeing the point. Turning my attention back to the whiskey on my desk. He rolls his eyes.

"We got an invitation in the mail today" he explains. " it's for the marriage of Olivia Riley and Owen Bark". I perk up.

"Who did we get it from," I ask. Sitting forward in my chair.

"I don't know" he answers defeatedly. "But we can figure it out if you pull yourself together"

"But we got an invite," I say. "Didn't it have a return address or the address of the wedding?"

"It just said what it was," Noah said dejectedly.

"They're fucking playing with us!" I shout. Slamming my fists on the table. The whiskey spilling all over the desk. He nods.

"We've already pulled some stuff up on this Owen guy" Noah offers me hopefully. I look up again.

"And..." I say. Wishing for him to continue.

"He's the son of Matt Bark. Leader of the Wasps" Noah answers. I nod again.

"We'll go there first" I state. I turn to Noah. "What's the date for the...thing," I ask. Refusing to let the word leave my mouth. Noah sighs again.

"Two days" he responds. I stand quickly.

"Let's go" seriousness filling my tone. I'll find you Olivia and I'll save you.

Yay!!! New chapter ❤️❤️