Part VIII - Burn

Warning, this chapter has some explicit things... If you don't wanna read it, skip down to the first little '....''s. Enjoy. Chapter is short.      

----

          Her fingers pulled on Kiba's already messy brown hair as his lips and tongue attacked her neck and chest with burning kisses and teeth marks. When their thrusts started matching up at an unbelievable pace and she could feel Kiba's breath and vibrations from his groans on her neck, she couldn't help but to let her eyes roll back in pure euphoria and she moaned his name loudly. His thrusts picked up pace making him go even deeper inside of her. She clenched around his shaft which caused him to growl uncontrollably, and when her finger nail's clawed down his back he lost all reason to hold on to the outside world, hell he didn't even feel grounded anymore.

        [Name]'s moans started matching Kiba's thrusts. The bed springs squeaked and the top of the bed hit the wall with each of his jerks. [Name] wasn't really thinking rationally at this point. Even though her heart was asking her if she was going to be able to remember Kiab's intense love making or if she could make herself forget it somehow. She didn't have much time to fret over this though. Because all the sounds and feeling's that were tearing through her body were starting to bring her onto the brink of utter bliss.

"Ah, AH! KI- KIBA!!"

"[NAME]!!"

[Name] clenched even tighter around him, making him delirious. A white light clouded her vision and she clawed at his back and gripped him even closer to her. A few seconds later she felt Kiba's teeth bite into her shoulder and him release his hot fluid into her. He sighed in satisfaction and pulled out of her. She lied there, out of breath, staring vacantly up at the ceiling above her. Kiba's toned arm searched out for her in the dark of the room, pulling her over and to his chest.

        Her thoughts were racing, but she tried to act indifferent as she listened to Kiba's erratic heartbeat and fast breaths. He kissed her on her head and then they both lay there and let the silence encompass around them.

.....

        Throughout the night [Name]'s guilt ate at her from the inside out, she slowly and carefully moved out of Kiba's arms and out of his bed before walking out of his room and into his bathroom adjacent to them. Her bare feet walked across his cold tile floor before she slipped into his large marble tub; sinking down and pulling her knees to her chest and wrapping her arms around her knees. Her [e/c] eyed gaze watched the locked door for a minute before she closed her eyes and breathed in.

        The first thing that came to mind was Naruto. What kind of person was she to do this to him? To them? She clutched at the shirt above her heart. And without even realizing it, tears had started to silently roll down her cheeks. Her soft cries turned into powerful heaves as she gasped for air. She put her hands, tightly, to her mouth to muffle her cries.

        About an hour later, when she had cried herself out. She fixed her hair and splashed cold water across her face. She thanked the heavens that it was as late as it was, for she didn't have to show her face to Naruto. Not only could she not face him, but she looked awful. Black circles and red rims outlined her eyes and she looked pale. She took one more calming breath before sneaking out the bathroom, putting her clothes back on without making a sound, and walking out of Kiba's condo.

                ..........

        It was around 6 AM when [Name] made it back home, without making any unnecessary sounds she showered and changed into a night gown before slipping into bed beside Naruto. Her back toward him, she started to silently cry for the third time that night. What she didn't know was that her boyfriend was awake beside her, watching as her back slightly shook. He wanted to reach out for her, wrap her into his arms and squeeze her tight. But, he refrained. He couldn't.

        He had the most heart wrenching, gut clenching, horrible feeling he had ever experienced in his entire life. And for right now, he didn't know whether he should pay attention to it, or what he should think. He'd save everything for later, when he had time to reflect...