Forever yours

(Sophie's POV)

"Go away" you muttered sleepily, moving your shoulder away from whoever it was that was shaking you. In your extremely sleepy state you didn't realize that the only other person in the room was Demi, so you continued to ignore her trying to wake you up. Eventually you were awake enough to open your eyes and notice that her voice, which was repeating your name, sounded as if she was crying.

"Demi?" you asked, sitting up and rubbing the sleepiness from your eyes. When your eyes adjusted to the darkness, you could see that she had tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong?"

She shook her head, grabbing your hands and bringing them to her lips so she could kiss them.

"Please don't ever leave me" she said, almost begging.

The scared look in her eyes broke your heart, so you pulled one of your hands free from hers to wipe away her tears.

"Why would I ever do that?" you questioned softly, wanting to know what was going through her head.

"Because I left you, I left you and I hurt you and I feel that I'm never going to forgive myself for it. I feel horrible and I couldn't imagine my life without you. Those two weeks away from you were long enough, I couldn't stand it if we were away for any longer"

You couldn't hold back the small laugh that came out at her worries. You kissed her to show that the laugh had no ill-intent.

"How can you worry about me leaving you? It's me that should be worried about you leaving me. I used to think that you would leave me because I was too boring for your busy and exciting celebrity life, ditching me for someone at your level. Notice how I said 'used to'?"

She nodded, waiting for you to further explain.

"One day I realized that worrying about you leaving me was just plain stupid. I believe you every time you tell me and show me that you love me. Don't you know I feel the same way? I could never leave you. Haven't you figured out that you're all I need? I don't blame you for anything that's happened. it was all my fault and mine only. It wasn't even Dallas' fault. I honestly don't know where I'd be without you Demi, you mean absolutely everything to me and I wouldn't know what I'd do if I ever lost you again. Demi you all I need and as long as you still want me I can promise you I'm never goin to leave you. I'm to in love with you to do that "

Demi was still crying at the end of your little speech, but now they were happy tears.

"I know, you're right. I just hate that we've been away from each other and I'm so sorry for that, It just sucked being away from you." You nodded in agreement with her, because you also hated when she was away.

"It's ok now though isn't it. And now your back i can feel we're closer than before" you told her. "Im forever yours" She smiled and kissed your cheek then your lips, pulling away and snuggling closer to you.

(*IMPORTANT A/N:* okkkkkk guys so that...WAS THE LAST CHAPTERRRRRR! sorry to drop it on you like that butttttt I'm writing an new story! I think this one should be better as I've actually got more of a storyline for it, as for this one I just made it up as I went along and I felt like it wasn't getting anywhere :) the first chapter for my new one is up so check it out! Thank you for being so cool. Your just fucking amazing! I love you! Thank you for sticking with me even though I'm the laziest ass writer EVER!)