I love you!

(Demi's POV)

I woke up to Sophie playing gently with my hair. I smiled. I felt so relaxed when she did that.

"Morning beautiful" she whispered in my ear. she sent shivers down my body. it's weird the effect she had on me. But I loved it.

"Morning babe"

"Did you know your morning voice is so sexy?"

I giggled an turned round to face her.

"Demi?" she said with a serious look on her face.

I started to worry. shit. I expect she just thinks I'm weird after what happened last night. no. I can't lose her. I can't.

She grabbed my cheek with her hand and rubbed it gently.

"Demi, will..ummm..will y-you be my g-girlfriend?" She stuttered.

A smile grew on my face.

"Of course ill be your girlfriend!"

And with that, I jumped on her and gently kissed her perfect lips. She giggled into the kiss, which made me smile. She gently pulled away.

"Demi, do you wanna talk about what happened last night? I was really worried about you."

I let out a small sigh.

"Ok" I whispered.

"Babe, its ok! I was just so worried."

I smiled knowing that she cared about me that much.

"I thought you'd left me. I dunno I was just scared. Sophie, I've really fallen for you. And because I've fallen so fast and so hard for you scares me."

"Dems, you gotta know I'm not gunner leave you. I love you and I mean it."

And with that she kissed me. hard.

(A-N sorry it's short!:)