Family

(8 days later)

(Sophie's POV)

After our few romantic days away we returned and spent the rest of the week cuddling and kissing. And today was the day Demi was leaving for tour. I still don't see why I wasn't aloud to come. I think Demi was quite pissed off towards her manager too, but she didn't compromise about it as it was for my own safety 'apparently'. I just don't see how I'm meant to stay away from Demi for so long. I'd just feel like a lost cause and just won't know what to do with myself! I let my mind wonder off as I watched Demi sleep, just watching her calmed the situation that I couldn't stop thinking about. But I still couldn't get to sleep.

(That morning)

We stood face to face. I wasn't sure weather to smile, frown or cry.

"I'm gunner miss you so fucking much!" I said placing a stray, bright pink strand of hair behind her ear. I smiled remembering how she wanted to so desperately die it last night and how I was the one who had to run to the store at midnight to get hair dye!

She gave me a weak smile and wrapped her arms round my neck. She gently nestled her head into my chest as I wrapped my arms round her waist. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and gave a long sigh into her hair. We stood like this for a few minuets but only felt like a few seconds to me. I just don't think I was ready for her to leave. And to anyone else this may seem stupid as I've only know her for just a couple of weeks. But she's gunner be in a totally different fucking country to me! I was in such deep thought I hadn't realised that Demi had pulled away and that there were lose tears falling down my face.

"Babe, your coming with me. I can't leave you like this!"

"What?"I said in confusion to her sudden statement

"I can't just leave you, I can't stand being in a different room to you let alone a different country!"

"But what about your manag-"

"Fuck my manager, your more important! You can stay with my family while I do the bigger parts of the tour and then you can come with me on the less busier and less stressful parts" she said smiling

Family. I can't meet her family yet. What if they don't like me? if they don't like me, there still gunner have to put up with me for how ever long Demi leaves me for. She hasn't even asked her parents yet. has she? What if they start talking about my family? i don't even really have a family! i haven't even told Demi about my shitty family life. And I'm unemployed. I mean hows that going to look in front if there family? shit. I can't do this.

"Sophie?"

But if it gets me that much closer to Demi why would I not want to go.

"Ok" I whispered, through a shaky breath

"Babe, what's wrong?"

"Nothing" I said weakly smiling. "oh my god I can't wait!"

She then took my hand and dragged my upstairs to pack.

(A-N sorry for late updates and shitty, short chapters! I'm jut trying myself to find out where the stories going! ANY suggestions would be amazing and will make my updates quicker an longer :) so that would be amazing! Stay beautiful! I love you!)