Dont leave me

(Demi's POV)

I woke up to find myself in my bed. I looked over at the clock. It read 4:32 in the morning. The pounding in my head indicated that I have had way to much to drink. Then I realised, Sophie wasn't here! what the fuck, has she just left me? She can't of just left me. I need her. I started to panic. I jumped out of bed and ran out my room. My eyes started to tear up. She really has left me. "Sophie?" I called out weakly. I was about to check the rooms when I suddenly felt extremely sick. I opened the bathroom door and flung my head over the toilet. "fuck." I mumbled while throwing up again. I always feel really sick when anxious or worried, and this hangover didn't help.

I then suddenly felt someone hold up my hair and rub my back.

"Hey, it's ok"

"Sophie?"

"Shhhhh, I'm here"

A massive wave of relief washed over me. I really thought she had left me.

After about another 5 minuets of me throwing up And Sophie comforting me i turned to look at her.

(Sophie's POV)

"Your still here?" she mumbled in a croaky, broken voice.

I looked deep into her eyes and could tell that she had been crying.

"Of course I'm still here! why would I leave?"

"Because everyone I fall for leaves me"

"Demi how could you think this! your so kind and strong, why would I ever leave you?"

I stood up and picked her up of the cold tiled bathroom floor. she was so weak.

"Where were you?"

"I was in the spare room. We had only just met I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable by sleeping in the same bed!"
Even though this never usually bothered me. I usually always just leap into bed with girls after party's but Demi was different and I didn't want to spoil any sort of relationship we had.

"Anyway, you need to get some rest."

I carried her over to her room and laid her down on the bed. I placed the covers over her and was about to leave the room when Demi grabbed my wrist.

"Don't leave."

"Demi I'm not leavening you, I'm just gunner sleep in the spare room"

"Sleep with me" she said so softly

I took one deep look onto her beautiful hazel brown eyes and saw fear. Like she needed to be protected. She looked so fragile and scared.

I gave her a small smile and walked to the other side of the bed, slid my self under the covers and scooted my way over to Demi. I wrapped my arm tightly around Demi and tangled my legs with hers. she held the hand that I had wrapped round her and brought it up to her face and have it a small kiss.

"Sophie" Demi almost whispered.

"Yeah, beautiful"

"I know we only just met, but, i,i t-think I-I love you"

Wow I wasn't expecting that! this girl means the world to me and I'm so grateful that I have her. I knew when she said those words to me, she meant it and I knew from then on I would protect her, keep her safe. respect her, and love her with all my heart!

"I love you too"

(A-n sorry I haven't updated in ages and sorry this chapter sucks! I have really bad writers block! any suggestions on where the story can go would be good coz I have no idea! thank you:*)