What was that about?

(Demi's POV)

"What was that about?" I herd her ask.

"What was what about?"

"Umm i think you know" she said with an eyebrow raised.

"Uhh.... ummmm" I just kind of stuttered. I didn't know what to say. would I freak her out if I told her? Would she treat me differently because I'm famous? What if she leaves me because of my past?

She just started laughing

The most confused expression was spread across my face "whats so funny?"

She soon calmed down her laughter. "I know who you are Demi, I'm not totally stupid" she said with a massive grin on her face.

A small smile crept onto my lips, even though I was trying to be serious but her laugh was so cute!

"What? When? how do you know?"

"When you told me your name in the car. I don't know something in my brain just suddenly clicked!"

I don't know why I just needed to hug her. so I did. It just felt nice that she still liked me for my past and who I am. I don't know if she knows how much I actually need her!

(Sophie's POV)

She just hugged me. It felt nice having her arms round me. It felt right, like I was complete. I kind of knew everything about Demi, her past and what she's done and what she's been through. It didn't bother me at all. Most people would look down on her for her past, but I look up to her. She was so strong. And I also knew that she loved to cuddle.

"Did you just wanna cuddle?"

"You just read my mind!"

I know that saying that to someone when you only met just hours ago would be weird, but I really didn't care, just her being in my arms made me so happy!

We walked over to the sofa and she laid down face first. I laughed. She was so cute! I laid down behind her and rapped my arm around her waist, with our legs intwined with each others. I dug my face into the back of her neck. I could tell she was smiling. I kissed the back of her neck as she yawned.

"Are you tired?" I whispered in her ear

"If you keep turning me on like that I won't be!"

I smirked "I will remember that for later then"

I took my phone out my pocket and checked the time. It was 2:48 in the morning so no wonder she was tired.
I soon herd little snores. Oh my god this is too cute! I slowly got up, trying not to wake Demi. I slowly rapped my arms round her back and the crease of her legs and carried her up the stairs to her room. I gently laid her down and kissed her forehead.