Maddie's investigation

(Maddies POV)

Something's not right. It's been 2 days since its happened and I don't get it. I know Sophie and I know she wouldn't do this. I JUST KNOW! Oh god, this is so frustrating! Demi's been a fucking mess and I don't know what I'm supposed to do. What do I do? Dallas has been really weird to. Sophie text Demi yesterday saying that she loves her and that she hopes her and Dallas are ok. Now, I don't know about you but that's not what people say after they've cheated. Don't people usually beg for forgiveness or just deny it was them? This is so fucked up and I'm gunner find out what's going on. I know Sophie loves Demi just as much as Demi loves Sophie.

(Sophie's POV)

This is horrible. Fucking horrible. There paparazzi outside my house 27/7 obviously trying to get the full story on whats going on. its doing my fucking head in. I've been drinking a lot more than I should recently. I know it's bad but I can help it. Once I've had one glass I want another and another. I need Demi. But I can't have her. or can I? I've lost the best thing in my life and its not even my fault. This is so unfair but I just have to keep reminding myself is it really worth it, to lose the love of my life and give it all up for Demi and Dallas's relationship. Well yeah it is. I think many times over in my head weather I should just go over to Demi's and tell her that it was Dallas, that I had nothing to do with it and It was her fault. But was it? was it really? no. I blame myself for what I've done. I LET her kiss me and if I hadn't have done that I'd be still with Demi. My thoughts think like this everyday, all the time. like a war in my head that jut won't stop. it's so unfair...
By the time I had even enough time to realise what I was thinking I was a jumbled up, crying mess on the floor and eventually drifted of to sleep.

(Maddie's POV)

I decided to go over to Sophie's. to see her in person. To see what state she was in. To see if she truly cared. I took 2 trains and a bus to Sophie's. I didn't bother asking for a lift because otherwise everyone would just say not to bother and that she's broken Demi and doesn't deserve a second chance. But I know that's not true. I arrived at her house and there were shit loads of paps. ugh. great. I decided to sneak round the back before I got bombarded! I got round to the back and knocked on the window of her living room. I saw her on the floor, asleep with a tear stained face. ughhhh fuck. I would just leave her to rest but I ain't stayin out here! I knocked a bit harder on the cold glass. She quickly jumped up noticing it was me giving me a confused and forced smile. She went round to the back doors and opened them.

"Uhhh what are you doing here?" She questioned me letting me in

"I've got to know"

"Got to know what?"

"I've got to know why your not telling the truth" I simply put, setting myself out on the sofa

"What?"

"Don't pretend. I know."

"T-there's nothing to know" she said sniffling

"Hey, don't cry" I said pulling her into me on the sofa. and that's when she let all the tears fall that she had left.

After about an hour of crying and sniffles she finally spoke up

"It's so unfair" she said weakly from crying

Just as she had said that I saw the empty wine and beer bottles on the side.

I sighed heavily into her brown curls "I know"

(A/N: Guys I've got 6 fucking weeks of school! be prepared for updates😉comments?🙈)