Falling to my knees

(Demi's POV)

I arrived at Sophie's and there were paps everywhere. ugh. Fuck. I'd forgot about them. But thinking about it I didn't even give a shit. I just needed to see her. I was so wrong and I know as soon as she opens the door I'm gunner look like a dick. HOW COULD I HAVE ACCUSED HER OF CHEATING? How could I have done that? I knew she loved me? why didn't I talk to her about it? why did I just ignore her? how could I have been so fucking stupid? ughhhhhh! this is so messed up, but I gotta sort it if I still can.

I jumped out of the car while the flashes blinded my sight. but I didn't even care. I always usually cared about what the paps catch me doing, (not like its anything bad, but just sometimes id rather them not getting there noses into my business)but I didn't even give a fuck anymore. even if she slams the door in my face, just as long as I get to see her.

I approached the door and knocked while the paparazzi shouted things at me.

(Sophie's POV)

Maddie had calmed me down and I just sat in her arms. Well. until I heard the paparazzi screaming and shouting. fucking assholes. I sat up.

"Hey you alright?"

"Yeah, those assholes are doing my head in, I'm gunner ask em to shut the fuck up!"

She giggled "ok don't be to mean!"

I started to approach the door but before I did I heard a muffled knock.

I swear to god if it was one of the paparazzi I knock em out.

I opened the door ready to relief my anger when she stood there. right before my eyes. she was at my door. I stumbled backwards in disbelief, falling to my knees.