Demi

(Demi's POV)

I opened my eyes to the sight of the bright sun burning through the curtains. I yawned, stretched then rubbed my eyes. I turned round in the bed so I could face the clock. it read 2:43pm

"Shit"

I'm meant to be meeting my friend Marissa 4:00pm. She suggested going shopping for a nice outfit for a good nightclub she suggested to me that were heading out to for tonight. I've had quite a stressful few mouths with recording music, glee and the xfactor which has just finished which is why I flew to England with Marissa To take my mind of things for a couple of weeks. Marissa's Been here a few times so she knows the good places round here. To be honest I can't wait to go out tonight and have some fun, I just hope the paps won't find me tonight, I just need a break!

I force myself out of bed and get changed in some leggings, a band t-shirt and my leather jacket. I jog Down the stairs and grab a bag of crisps, my keys and my phone and hop out side and into the car. it's quite a nice day outside, but not as hot as America! I'm going to meet Riss there at the shopping centre as she's staying at her old friends house so they could do some catching up while she's here, which was fine as its quite nice to have time and space to clear your head!

(A-N sorry this sucks but I'm just writing this coz I'm so bored! anyway thanks for reading and let me know how to improve it! The chapters will get longer, I'm just trying to get more into the story and with not really knowing where this story is going to go its kinda hard!) :)