3.2

Baekhyun sat nervously in the small white chair as Luhan and Minseok worked on his makeup, hair, and outfit. His hands were sweaty and his ears were laying flat on his head.

"Alright, you're ready to walk the aisle." Luhan smiled

Baekhyun stood up his eyes raking his body in the large mirror. He took a deep breath picking up the bouquet.

"I-Is it time?" He asked softly

"Let's go wait by the doors." Minseok smiled

Baekhyun followed the two out of the room meeting Jin infront of the large set of doors.

"You look absolutely stunning

"You look absolutely stunning." Jin smiled

"Th-Thank you." Baekhyun blushed

"Alright, We've gotta go out to our seats. Chanyeol is about it walk out there." Luhan smiled

Baekhyun nodded as the two rushed out. He stared at the bouquet in his hands as he waited for Jin to motion him out.

"Baekhyun, It's time" Jin spoke up

Baekhyun followed Jin through the set of doors and to the even larger ones. He could hear whispers causing him to grip the bouquet tighter. His knuckles turning white from his grip.

"Alright go on." Jin smiled pushing the doors open

Baekhyun felt like his heart was in his throat as he caught sight of the full room. He slowly began to walk through the middle of the room. He walked reached the steps his eyes beginning to water. He caught sight of Chanyeol standing at the top of the stairs his tears beginning to fall. He was so happy.

He stood infront of Chanyeol the tears still falling

He stood infront of Chanyeol the tears still falling. Chanyeol reached up wiping Baekhyun's tears before the man began to speak.

~~~~

"Do you, Park Chanyeol take Byun Baekhyun to be your lawfully wedded husband for better or for worse?"

"I do" Chanyeol spoke confidently

"Do you, Byun Baekhyun take Park Chanyeol to be your lawfully wedded husband for better or for worse?"

"I-I Do" Baekhyun smiled softly

"Do the exchanging of the rings."

Chanyeol smiled widely as Kyungsoo helped Taeyeon bring the rings over. Chanyeol picked up Baekhyun's and slipped the ring onto his slim finger. Baekhyun reached for Chanyeol's ring slipping it onto Chanyeol's ring finger. Baekhyun sniffled as the man said the words completing the ceremony.

"You may now kiss the groom."

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun by the waist, his hand resting on his cheek as he leaned in for a kiss. Chanyeol pulled away smiling widely.

"Let the party begin."

Kndidjdodjdoskosjss