0.7

2 AM

Chanyeol walked into his bedroom sighing as he pressed the wet paper towel over his cut cheek. He stopped in his tracks when he noticed a concerned Baekhyun staring at him.

"What happened!?" Baekhyun asked jumping up

"I got into a fight I'm fine" Chanyeol sighed unbuttoning his shirt

"B-But you're hurt"

"I said, Im fine!" Chanyeol snapped at him

Baekhyun felt tears stream down his cheeks as he turned around.

"Y-You're so mean!" Baekhyun cried

Chanyeol sighed softly before turning around to face Baekhyun.

"I'm sorry, Tonight was rough I didn't mean to take it out on you" Chanyeol spoke stepping forward

He cupped Baekhyun's cheeks wiping his tears with his thumbs. Baekhyun hiccuped as he tried to calm himself down. Chanyeol rubbed Baekhyun's ears earning a soft purr. Chanyeol smiled as he did it again. Before he knew it Baekhyun was in his lap and he was Just petting the boy like he was an animal. He seemed to enjoy it though.

"let me get changed real quick and we can go to bed" Chanyeol interrupted their silence

Baekhyun nodded crawling onto the bed, his eyes trained on Chanyeol as the taller took his shirt off. Chanyeol had changed infront of Baekhyun multiple times yet still not changing completely.

"Hey, kitten thank you for worrying," Chanyeol spoke getting into bed

Baekhyun blushed at the new nickname. He liked it.

"You like being called Kitten?" Chanyeol asked smirking

Baekhyun nodded a wild blush covering his cheeks.

"You're so adorable"

~~~

Baekhyun woke up to an empty bed letting out a soft whine. He stood up not even bothering to change as he walked out of the bedroom. He was wearing one of Chanyeol's button-ups and a pair of shorts the older had bought him. Baekhyun smiled when he heard Chanyeol's voice in the living room. He skipped into the room his smile disappearing at the sight. There was a woman sitting infront of Chanyeol eyeing him hungrily as the man slid the cash on the table forward.

"Ch-Chanyeol" Baekhyun spoke up softly

Chanyeol looked over smiling at Baekhyun, he motioned him to come forward and Baekhyun walked over. Baekhyun didn't miss the look of disgust in the woman's face as Chanyeol pulled him onto his lap.

"Wh-What are you doing?" Baekhyun blushed

"How did you sleep?" Chanyeol asked ignoring Baekhyun's question

"Good.....I-I was comfortable in your arms."

"Good Kitten Good." Chanyeol smiled ruffling his hair

"Um excuse me" The woman spoke up

"You can be quiet for a few minutes." Chanyeol glared

Baekhyun smiled as he leaned down pressing his cheek against Chanyeol's shoulder. The taller smiled holding Baekhyun tightly.

"I still feel tired" Baekhyun yawned

"Just go to sleep okay? I'll take you up to the room in a moment." Chanyeol spoke looking at the woman

"So who's that?" She asked pointing at Baekhyun who was clinging onto Chanyeol

"He's my little Kitten, do we have a problem?"

"He's so....so childish" She rolled her eyes

"And you think too highly of yourself. So what if he's childish I like him that way." Chanyeol wanted to snap her neck

"He-"

"Get out of my house" He glared

Baekhyun whimpered in his sleep nuzzling his head into Chanyeol's neck.

"You'll regret not getting with me." She glared standing up

"No, I won't" 

"Channie~" Baekhyun whined in his sleep.

Baekhyun had never called him Channie but it sounded amazing coming from him.

Wooh last update for tonight because I need sleep. I will definitely update tomorrow because I'm so in love with this book. Lol I think This might just be my new favorite out of the ones I've written.