3.1

Four Months Later

Baekhyun sat outside by the garden having a small picnic. Taeyeon was in front of him playing around in the grass as he drank some tea. Kyungsoo had brought it out specifically for him and it tasted great. He let out a little giggle as Taeyeon fell flat on her butt. She began to cry and Baekhyun set his cup down. He walked over pulling her into his lap and kissing her on the forehead. She sniffled laying her head on Baekhyun's chest. Baekhyun was excited for tomorrow. It was the day they had been preparing for. The one day Baekhyun had been ecstatic about. His wedding day.

He heard his phone begin to ring and he stood up with Taeyeon in his arms. He picked it up answering the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey kitten how has your day been?" Chanyeol's voice rang through the phone

Baekhyun instantly smiled taking a seat on the blanket that was set out.

"Very good. Me and Taeng are having a picnic right now and it's really nice out." Baekhyun spoke letting Taeyeon roam back onto the grass to play

"I wish I could be there."

"Why aren't you?" Baekhyun pouted

"Business, but hey I'll be home by tonight and We'll have the most wonderful day tomorrow." Chanyeol was clearly smiling as he spoke

Baekhyun looked over to Taeyeon who was getting ready to put grass in her mouth and let out a shout dropping the phone.

"NO! NO DONT EAT THAT!" Baekhyun shouted running over

He scooped her up off the ground forcing the grass out of her hands. He brought her over to the blanket sitting down with her and picking up the phone.

"You're staying right here." Baekhyun huffed

"What'd she do?" Chanyeol chuckled

"Tried to eat grass! That's nasty" Baekhyun sighed

"She's just curious" Chanyeol continued to laugh

"Stop laughing! It's not funny!" Baekhyun pouted

"I'm sorry but that was just adorable." Chanyeol calmed himself down

"I'm hanging up you're laughing at me!" Baekhyun pouted

"Fine then I'll just have to do this!" Chanyeol shouted

Baekhyun perked up when he heard the actual shout in front of him. He dropped the phone and instead of just seeing Chanyeol he saw a little black puppy standing excitedly by his feet. Chanyeol let the leash go and the puppy came running. Baekhyun smiled widely as the puppy jumped up into his lap earning a giggle from Taeyeon. Chanyeol walked over pulling Taeyeon up into his arms and placing a big kiss on her cheek. She gave one in return and Chanyeol placed her back on the blanket before moving onto Baekhyun. He pulled Baekhyun into a sweet and soft kiss. Chanyeol pulled away smiling and sitting down.

"So this is Toben, I thought as a pre-wedding gift I'd give you yet another thing to love." Chanyeol smiled widely

"He's so cute." Baekhyun squealed holding the puppy

Taeyeon reached out going for a pet but instead pulling at the fur. Toben let out a yelp and Baekhyun pulled Toben away quickly. Chanyeol chuckled pulling Taeyeon into his lap.

"You can't do that it hurts him."

Family time before the wedding 💖💖💖💖