0.2

The Next Morning

Chanyeol sat inside the car waiting for Sehun's signal. He had his pistol in the seat beside him and he was ready to just go.

"Go ahead"

Chanyeol got out of the car shooting the two guards out front as he walked. He kicked the door open shooting the two guards that were walking towards the door.

"How many are left?" Chanyeol questioned

"2 one being Mr.Byun and the other his right-hand man," Sehun spoke

Chanyeol smirked walking up the stairs, he slammed the first door he saw open not seeing anyone there.

"Come out Mr.Byun you've done this to yourself." Chanyeol chuckled slamming another door open

Chanyeol stopped when he felt a gun pressed against his temple. He smirked seeing the familiar face.

"I like it when you do that" Chanyeol eyed the woman

"Shut up Chanyeol" She hissed

"Why baby I like a little gunplay" Chanyeol pulled her closer by the waist

"I'm here to kill you but maybe I can give you a chance"

"You won't have to kill me" Chanyeol chuckled

Chanyeol fired the shot into her stomach causing her hands to fly down. She coughed up blood stumbling back and looking to Chanyeol saddened.

"You could never amuse me, whore," Chanyeol growled leaving the room

He slammed another door open seeing Mr.Byun sitting on the bed.

"There you are old man" Chanyeol glared

"I knew this was going to happen."

"You did this to yourself" Chanyeol growled pressing his gun against Mr.Byun's forehead

"You're about to find out some things about me" He sighed

"Why do you think I care?"

"You will" He spoke before Chanyeol fired the last shot

Silence filled the house as he stood there. He dropped his gun beginning to walk out. He made his way downstairs almost out of the door when he heard a loud cry. Chanyeol stopped speaking up.

"Guys there's one last person but I dont know if they're going to be a threat."

Chanyeol followed the cries opening the door leading to the basement. The cries got louder as he walked down the steps. He stopped his eyes going wide when he saw the source of the cries.

A young boy with blonde hair was curled up in a ball. He had a set of black cat ears on his head and a black tail wrapped around his naked waist. He had multiple bruises and Chanyeol noticed the chain around his ankle. He felt anger bubbling inside him knowing exactly what this boy was for.

"Are you alright?" Chanyeol tried to sound calm

The boy whimpered his eyes meeting Chanyeol's. Pure fear radiated off of him as Chanyeol stepped closer.

"It's okay I'm gonna get you out of here" Chanyeol spoke grabbing the chain

The boy rubbed his eyes as he tried to stop crying. He had heard those words before but this man seemed so nice and he didn't look too harmful.

"Guys I need Yixing ready at my house, clear the house."

Chanyeol held the boy's ankle examining the chain. He looked around the room before grabbing the small pistol he had out of his boot. The boy began to back up as Chanyeol stood up.

"It's okay, I'm getting the chain off. Look that way and cover your ears."

The boy did as told as Chanyeol pointed the gun at the chain. He fired three shots the chain breaking. Chanyeol dropped the gun and picked the boy up.

"Wh-Who are you" The boy shivered in Chanyeol's arms

"I'm Park Chanyeol"

Ooh, Biss! IM ALREADY HERE FOR IT