1.3

GLater That Night

Baekhyun walked towards Chanyeol's office hearing the taller yelling at someone. Baekhyun pouted knocking on the door he didn't wait for an answer instead peeked his head in. Chanyeol's aggravated expression seemed to immediately disappear as he met Baekhyun's eyes.

"Come in" Chanyeol smiled

Baekhyun padded over immediately sitting in the man's lap.

"Get out we'll finish this later" Chanyeol glared at the woman sitting infront of him

She had her hair tied up in a tight ponytail and wore a suit.

"Yes sir" she whimpered rushing out

Baekhyun ran his hands through Chanyeol's hair trying to calm the taller.

"So what did you come all the way here for?" Chanyeol asked sighing softly

"I was bored and I missed you" Baekhyun pouted

"Well, I'm glad you came. I needed something to make my mood better."

"How can I do that? I want to make you super happy~" Baekhyun smiled

"I have an idea but are you sure you're up for it?" Chanyeol smirked

"What is it?" Baekhyun asked excitedly

Chanyeol slid his chair further from his desk pointing to the floor.

"Get on your knees for me Kitten" Chanyeol growled

"How happy will it make you?" Baekhyun asked tail swaying behind him

"Very happy"

Baekhyun didn't say another word moving from Chanyeol's lap to the floor. Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol innocently as he ran his hand up the tallers thigh. His hand finding its place on Chanyeol's cock, he palmed him earning a groan. Baekhyun unzipped Chanyeol's pants taking his now standing cock out. He moved his wrist up and down happy that he was making Chanyeol feel good. Baekhyun shuffled forward licking the leaking tip. Chanyeol growled at how slow Baekhyun was being.

"Just put it in your damn mouth!" Chanyeol growled his voice stern and demanding

Baekhyun loved how Chanyeol was being stern with him. Baekhyun put the crown of Chanyeol's cock in his mouth beginning to bob his head getting more and more of Chanyeol each time. Chanyeol gripped Baekhyun's hair letting out a moan as Baekhyun deepthroated him.

"Fuck, Kitten just like that" Chanyeol groaned

Baekhyun's mouth was doing wonders and Chanyeol felt like he was in heaven. He looked down gripping tighter on Baekhyun's hair.

"Fuck I'm close." Chanyeol panted

Chanyeol heard a knock on his office door not caring about it. Baekhyun pulled away licking his lips.

"Come on Kitten please dont stop now" Chanyeol panted

"B-But"

"Do what I fucking said" Chanyeol growled sternly

Baekhyun started up again his hand resting on Chanyeol's thigh. Chanyeol let out a moan his eyes rolling in the back of his head as he came. Baekhyun swallowed as he stood up, Chanyeol fixing himself before calling for whoever was knocking to come in. Baekhyun sat on Chanyeol's lap as the male stood infront of the desk. Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun for a moment swiping his thumb over his chin. He showed Baekhyun what was on his thumb and Baekhyun's face got red.

"Sir your order is here"

"Thanks, Tao, get Kris and bring it up to my room we'll be up there in a moment." Chanyeol smiled over at him

Tao nodded and walked out as Baekhyun stood up. Chanyeol followed stopping Baekhyun before he could leave the room.

"It's going to be so hard to wait for an empty schedule" Chanyeol smirked

"Alright let's go," Chanyeol spoke fixing Baekhyun's hair

Ooh shit. I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I enjoyed writing it anyway Goodnight 🖤😴🖤 I'm super tired.