Always Together 5

"Ugh fine. You don't love me anymore." Natasha said in a hurt tone and turned around, her back facing him. She was a bit dramatic like that.

Daniel smiled looking at her. He was used to her tactics by now. But he liked to indulge her like he didn't know that it was one of her tricks.

He bent down and wrapped his arms around her waist, leaving his half weight on her and she struggled in his hold and he hummed, amused by her trashing around.

"Baby listen to me please." He seductively whispered and placed a wet kiss on her cheek. She stilled a bit but was still squirming so he neatly arranged himself behind her not leaving his hold on her and peppered kisses along her neck. She moaned leaning into his touch.

"Daniel..." She moaned arching her back and pressed against his groin. He grumbled as her back came into contact with his cock which was already hardening by having her so close to him. She was grinding against him as a form of revenge for kissing her. He placed a open mouthed kiss on her neck last time and held her for a while. He didn't want to leave but it was a important meeting.

"How about we go to that fancy place tonight? The one with your favourite gelato?" He bribed as she turned to look at him. She chewed on her lip and he closed his eyes. Jesus he was really lucky to have her.

"But you don't like their steak." Natasha pouted knowing very well how Daniel gets grumpy if his steak is not as his taste. She had to hear him whine the entire way home and it was not cute. She almost regretted going to that place if it wasn't for that delicious gelato.

" But I love you." He said giving her a dimpled smile. She giggled and slapped his arm.

"You're such a sap." She mumbled pressing her lips against his. He groaned opening his mouth and swallowing her lips. He teasingly bit her lip just the way she likes, gentle and bity. She opened her mouth a little allowing him to slide his tongue and lick into her. She tasted so delicious, like chocolate and her. Maybe it was because of that brownie they had earlier. He furiously swiped his tongue to which she pulled his hair and extracted her lips from his.

"Don't you have to go?" She breathlessly questioned. He had that effect on her. His eyes darkened looking at the bright swollen lips which had them shining because of the saliva. Before he could press her lips again she tutted swiping her tongue on her lips.

"I don't want to go now." He croaked as their breath mingled. She was just a breath away from him and he was so hard that it hurt.

"But you said it's important." She whispered and he just shook his head and hid his face in the crook of her face. She moaned as he began sucking on her sweet spot. With her hand which were tangled in his hair she pressed his face harder on her neck. Her toes curled in pleasure and she released breathy moans.

With his other hand Daniel traced her waist till it rested on the curve of her breast. He softly squeezed her left breast causing her to moan louder. He massaged her breast, tweaking her nipple with his thumb and index finger and she squealed in pleasure. Her nipples were always sensitive and Daniel loved to tease her. Suck and bite on them and make her squirm and beg.

Their heated moment was interrupted by the phone. Daniel groaned knowing very well that it must be regarding the meeting. He sighed into her neck and pressed a last kiss and moved away. She exhaled sadly at the loss of contact. Her nubs were hard after he had teased her and she felt that tightening in her belly. Stupid phone call.

Natasha wiped her eyes as the memory flashed before her eyes. What happened to them? Why can't they be like that again?

"I'll see you then." Daniel whispered standing at the edge of the bed. She did not even turn around pretending that she was sleeping.