Always Together. 2

"Signora there's a letter for you" She snapped her head in the direction of Elisha's voice. She focused her eyes on Elisha and her fingers stopped typing, it was the rough draft she was working on for her new story.

Her brows knitted in confusion eyeing the letter.

Who would send a letter in these days? Like that is so outdated now.

She does receive mails but they are usually collected by her manager because she is just lazy like that. Also those letters are mainly bills and notices regarding important thing.

Also her manager, Bella is really an angel for doing that work. It saves her a lot of time. In fact the first thing Bella does before entering their house is check her mail box just in case. She's a good employee.

Elisha eyed her employer as she looked in deep thought. She felt a bit sad looking at the worry lines. It's like all she sees these days. There were days when she never used to have those lines, instead she used to have crinkles by the corner of her eyes and she would be all happy and giggly. She was lovely and her eyes used to brighten like a light bulb everytime she used to find something new. It was precious just to watch her like that.

Natasha gave a last glance to the bright screen in front of me and let out a sigh. It felt like she was getting no where with this. Everyone loved to interrupt her while her creative juices were flowing. It's like they made it a mission.

From past one month she was working on this story and she was experiencing a terrible case of writer's block. The true crime story she was working took her a lot of research and lot of attention to put all those articles and pictures together. Some of them were fake as well. She had to pick them out carefully.

Maybe because Daniel was not there to support her this time or encourage her. Yeah maybe that's why her last book didn't do that well. Sure let's blame it on him.

It was very embarrassing to sit in that meeting with CEO and let him talk to her like she was a child. But the very next day he called her and apologised which she found to be very weird because she earned that embarrassment and also it was her mistake.

The marketing team had to hear from him along with her editorial team but funnily enough they didn't get the apology she got. It was really fishy but she let that go.

She was trying everything so that she could to get back to writing flawlessly and without hurdles. Took long walks, listened to music but it just didn't help. It felt like a dark cloud was looming over her at all times. It made me feel so unhappy at times.

"Signora?" Elisha called out, worried.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah thanks." She nodded and took the letter from her. As Elisha handed her the letter she couldn't hold back so she gave her a assuring smile and patted her shoulder.

Natasha felt a bit better. It was nice to have her around. It felt like she was sane, normal when she was around her and talking to her.

A good company is what people need to keep themselves sane.

That's what her therapist told her.

Natasha glanced at the blank address and frowned.

Who would send a letter with blank address?

She tore the envelope without another thought, of course cause she had lost the patience to open it with a knife or something. A single piece of paper fell out of the envelope. She noticed that the one facing her was completely blank.

She turned the paper around only to find the bold letters staring back at the her.

'I would be careful if I were you. Step away from that story. It's not yours to tell!'