Chapter 9

Bolg pulled back from the elf pussy with a satisfied smirk, licking her bodily juices off his lips as he watched her tremble with humiliating pleasure. He couldn't think of much else that was more enjoyable than knocking one of those haughty elves off of their high horse. She was exactly where she belonged now, as far as Bolg saw it, down in the dirt to be used and squashed like the elf vermin she was.

"Now it's my turn." Bolg stated very matter-of-factly, not giving Lorelei any time to react or even fully recover from her orgasm before he grasped her hips again, pushing his cock deep inside of her now dripping wet pussy. This time there was no pain, no blood or tearing. Her body was prepared for sex, even if her mind and spirit were not. Still, he was so big it stretched her cunt to its limits, spreading her open wider than she ever would have thought possible. She tried not to make a sound, but every part of her body was betraying her in that moment, even her own voice. It only got worse when he started moving, every thrust slow and carefully planned to caress the most sensitive areas inside of her, giving her body time to adjust to the large member penetrating her.

Lorelei gasped desperately for air. She was absolutely hating herself in that moment, because as he started to fuck her faster and harder it actually felt really good, far better than she ever could have imagined, and before she really knew what she was doing she was screaming, but this time she didn't scream from pain or anguish but from pure unbridled pleasure. She was whining and moaning like the horny bitch Bolg saw her as, enjoying every moment of having her tight pussy pounded by a monstrous cock.

Bolg grunted in pleasure with every thrust, and it seemed that he might simply stick to fucking the elf like this, but that wasn't the case. As much fun as he was having humiliating her with pleasure, his evil nature wouldn't allow him to just leave it at that. Bolg pulled his dick out of her, leaving her gasping and her pussy throbbing to be reentered. Lorelei blinked in confusion as she felt her hands and feet being cut free from their restraints, but she was too weak to try to run, she wasn't even really sure that she could stand up on her own at that point. She repositioned herself just slightly, her arms resting on the ground while her knees supported her lower half, keeping her ass up in the air as she expected Bolg to pick up where he left off.

He did indeed reenter her body, but not in the way that she was expecting. Instead of plunging his dick back in her wanton pussy, instead he went a little higher, his dick meeting the tight resistance of her unprepared asshole. Instead of pleasure Lorelei relived the pain filled experience of being penetrated forcefully and without mercy, all the pleasure of orgasm wiped away from her memory in a second, replaced by searing pain, a pain so deep that it was nearly blinding, invading all of her senses , her vision a white blur, her own screams rang in her ears and through her mind.

She tried with all her might to wrench away, but he was clenching her ass cheeks so tightly she felt she would ripe herself apart before he would loosen his grip on her. He even went so far as to punish her resistance, releasing one hand only to dig his claws into the gaping wound he'd left on her hip, causing the burnt flesh to reopen and ooze her bright red blood all over his hand and down her leg, multiplying the already excruciating pain that she was in.

"Take it out..." Lorelei begged, crying as he slammed into her backside over and over again, drawing out even more desperate and pain-filled cries from the elf, much to his delight.

"Fuck, your ass feels even better than your pussy, you like this, little slut? I bet you love getting you ass destroyed, heheheheh!" Bolg smirked, groaning as he plunged deep inside of his little pet, completely ignoring the fact that she was begging him to stop, if anything her cries and pleading only had him going faster and harder until he felt like he would come at any moment.

"What's that whore? You want me to come in your mouth again? Much obliged, heh heh..." Bolg pulled out quickly, grinning at the wide gaping hole he'd turned her asshole into. He grabbed the elf by the back of the head, pulling her hair as he forced his cock in her mouth once more, pushing and pulling her head as though she were nothing more than a rag doll. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back, preparing to shoot his load from fucking her mouth.

Lorelei clenched her eyes shut tightly and dug her fingernails into the dirt around her in an attempt to prepare herself for the awful sensation that she knew was coming. All of her hope was gone, leaving nothing but an empty shell that was ready to accept the cold embrace of death, she longed for it even. She had been meant to live a long and prosperous life that would last for ages, such was the destiny of her kind, and yet it seemed now that she wouldn't see even half of her first centennial. Could it really end this tragically and this brutally for her in what was supposed to be the greatest age of peace and prosperity? Her body trembled, overwhelmed with despair.

Lorelei let her body go limp, her hand sliding across the dirt she felt something foreign touch the palm of her hand. Her fingers trembled as she grasped the object tightly. It was nothing more than a twig on the ground, but it was as though the gods themselves had placed it there for her, it was enough... and just as Bolg started to spill his seed Lorelei gathered all the strength that her soul could manage, his semen spraying across her face just as she jerked away from the startled orc and pushing herself off the ground. She buried that small twig down into the center of his left eye. Now he was the one screaming in pain, bewildered by what had just happened and like a wild animal he lashed out, desperately grasping at the elf bitch he had every intention of killing right then and there.