Ch. 7- Tell Me A Lie

Depuis le début

Niall’s POV

***Few Minutes Before***

“Come on Niall the restaurants right over here.” I hear Louis yelling at me to hurry up. “Okay! I’m coming!” I say but then I crashed into someone. “Liam what are you doing?” I ask as I step back. “Is that Dani over at that park? On the swings?” We all turn our heads to see Dani laughing on the swings as Nathan pushed her. I thought Nathan said he didn’t know where Dani was. “Should we go up to them?” Zayn asked. “Yeah, she is still our friend, even if she doesn’t live with us anymore” Louis replied. I did not want to go over to and see Dani with her new ‘boyfriend’ Nathan. “Dani!” Liam yelled walking towards the park. The rest of the boys walked next to him, but I walk far behind them.

Dani’s POV

I jump off the swing and turn around to see Liam, Louis, and Zayn make their way over to me and Nathan. Where was Harry? Where was Niall? I spoke too soon, because right when I thought that Niall came out from behind them staring down at the ground. He looked a lot better though. “Oh hey guys...” I say awkwardly. “I thought you weren’t living around here?”  Louis asked. “Oh, I don’t I’m uhmm.. just visiting Nathan this week, because we haven’t talked in a while.”  I say, knowing the boys know how bad of a liar I am. “Right...” Louis replied. “So have you guys eaten? Me and lads are heading over to the restaurant around the corner, if you would like to join.” Liam says pointing to the restaurant. “Oh no it’s o-” I try to say before Nathan cuts me off saying, “We would love to join you.” He said wrapping his arm around my waist. I gave him a look. “What? I am hungry, and you haven’t seen them in awhile.” he whispered in my ear. I roll my eyes at him. “Okay, well you guys grab your stuff , and we will meet you over there.” Liam said, “Okay!” Nathan replied. Then we went our separate ways.

Niall’s POV

I can’t believe Liam invited them to eat with us. It was bad enough that I had to see him put his hand around her waist at the park, and whisper in her ear. That should be me... I feel like Justin Bieber. We took a seat in the booth and waited for Dani and Nathan. “Hey guys over here!” Louis shouts to Dani. Since I sat next to Liam and Zayn and Louis sat next to each other Dani and Nathan couldn’t sit next to each other, which made me kind of happy. Nathan sat down next to Zayn so Dani had to sit next to me. “So how have you guys been?” Dani asked looking at all of us. “Good, the usual, we have been doing a lot of interviews and stuff keeping us busy.” Zayn said and we all nodded are agreeing. “How have you two been?” Louis asked. “Oh, you know good we... Uhh... haven’t seen each other in a while” Dani said, we all knew she was lying. “Where is Harry?” she asked Liam. “He has been working on the album at the studio, for our tour in America, but he said he didn't want to come.” he replied. We ordered our drinks and food. Then Dani got a phone call and had to leave. “So what's going on with you two?” Louis asked cheekily. “Umm... nothing is happening.” Nathan replied looking at me. “You don’t have to lie because Niall is here, he is over her.” Zayn said. I really wasn’t I just told them that so they would leave me alone about her. “I’m serious, nothing's happened.” he replied. “So, you are saying you haven’t even kissed her?” Louis said. I was afraid to hear the answer. But, there was no answer his face turned red, he looked down, and took a sip of his drink. “So you have kissed her!” Louis screams. “Yes. But don’t tell her I told you we promised each other that nothing ever happened.” he replied. I wanted to punch him, but this means that him and Dani aren’t dating. “Do you like her?” I finally speak up and ask. But before he could responded Dani came back to the booth. “Sorry about that guys, so what were you guys talking about? “ she asked. “Nothing!” we all say at the same time. Are food came and we all pretend like this conversation ever happened. “Well it was good to see you guys again.” she said. “You too, when can we see you again?” Liam asked, Before she could reply Nathan cut her off, “You guys should watch our YouTube channel, Dani and I sing songs that people vote for!” he said while she hit him in the side. “What? She is a really good singer...” he said and that's what pissed me off. “Yeah, we know, I was the one that heard her sing FIRST” I reply rolling my eyes. “Oh, well, uhm, check it out we are posting a video tonight” he said pretending not hearing my comment. “Cool, we will, thanks. Bye guys!” Zayn said hugging Dani. Louis and Liam did the same, but I just started to walk away.

Dani’s POV

Well that went better than expected. I missed the boys, they were like the brothers I never had! “I’m sorry for Nialls comment towards the end” I say to Nathan as we pull in the driveway. “Hey, it’s fine, let’s just get inside” he replies. “Hey, we still have to film our other video” I say as we walk into the flat. “Yeah, lets do that right now!” he says grabbing the camera. He sets up the camera and we press record. “Hey guys, so we are doing our second song today, hope you guys like it! Here we go this is ‘Good Time”  by Owl City” Nathan says.

Once we finished the song we told them to subscribe like we usually do. “Thanks guys for all you voting, and I have some good news! I have had a lot of good times filming these videos with Nathan and I love singing for you guys, but today I got a call from Simon Cowell, yes THE Simon Cowell, and he told me that I am going to be going to America to start my new album!” I look over at Nathan and he is just staring at me confused. “Tomorrow I will be leaving for America for the next couple of months, I will miss all of you, and for my American fans, I hope to see some of you around. Well I hope you guys have a good day or night I love you all! Goodbye for now!” I turn off the camera and face Nathan. “Why didn’t you tell me?” he asked “I just found out, thats who called when i was at the resturaunt with you and the guys.” I say hoping he won't get mad at me. “Are you mad?” I ask. “How could I be mad? I’m so happy for you!” he says smiling. “Thanks Nathan, I couldn't have done this without you!” I say while giving him a big hug. “Alright, alright, lets get you packed, what time are you leaving tomorrow?”  He asks. “My plane leaves at 5pm so we can still hang tomorrow, and I could say goodbye to you and the boys.” I say. “What about Louis, Liam, Zayn,Harry, Or even Niall? Are you going to tell them?” he asked me. I really didn't even think about telling them. I knew they would be happy for me no matter what I did though. “They probably watched the video, so its fine.” I reply back. “If you say so...” Nathan says and then we head upstairs to pack.

A/N:

Vas Happenin'? Sorry had to do that... And btw this is Dani... I write all the author's notes... Anyway... What do you think of her moving in with Nathan? The 'lovebirds'? Do you like them as a couple? Or should they stay just friends? They kissed :O Does Nathan like Dani? Dani is leaving! Will the boys find out? Or will she leave wihtout goodbyes? Video to the side is As Long As You Love Me because it's one of the songs they sing.

Kelli also wrote this chapter, and I edited it... She's a really good writer but her grammer is bad... That's what I'm for though, right? This chapter is called 'Tell Me A Lie' because Dani lies a lot in it ;) KayThanksBye :)

Link to Tumblr: http://www.tumblr.com/blog/it-just-dont-feel-right-1d

Please comment and vote<3