"Where's Taehyung?"

"At home."

"Oh. I thought you would've brought him."

"Unsafe. Plus he's with Hoseok, who's probably talking about all the shit he accused me of." Jeongguk scoffed, "Jong-in, I beg. Do not accidentally shoot this guy, please."

"I'm not allowed to get involved." Jong-in replied, "Boss' indirect order from Woo."

Jeongguk smiles at his matchmaking skills for a second, the smile immediately fading as he watched a man walk up.

Lee Taemin.
Holding a gun to Jeong-ja's temple.

She looked so scared, her eyes watery and mascara a mess. She'd never been particularly involved with this, Chae-Rin or Jeongguk had always sorted it for her, before she recognised that she was in danger. She knew Jeongguk was in a gang, she just didn't know the truth depth of it.

"Chae-Rin is five minutes away." Jay informed quietly.

Jeongguk nodded, he just needed to stall for a bit.

"Ah, my lovely Ggukie." Taemin greeted, throwing a sloppy grin in silent reply to Jeongguk's grimace.

"What do you want?"

"I've got what I want." Taemin smiled sickly.

"I can see."

"Oh no, not just her." Taemin shook his head, "I've got you trapped."

————————

Chae-Rin sped in the sports car, tires squealing as she chased down the black car ahead of her. The shiny maroon glimmered under the autumn morning light, the hue sparkling and shimmering.

She had been told by Jay that Jeong-ja was held at gunpoint, and she'd set off. When she was about half way there, she noticed that a familiar man had popped his head out of the window, his hair and his eyes causing Chae-Rin to gasp.

She cursed as it began to turn, and so on an impulse decision, she rammed the front of her car into the side. She had to stop that car.

Both cars went spinning, and her knuckles whitened as she gripped her wheel tightly. She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to remain focused as her head began to pulse, a wound opening on her temple from bashing it against the side as the car jittered.

She waited until the cars collided again before coming to a stop, grabbing her weapons as she rushed out of her car.

She pointed a gun at the enemy car, ripping the door open.

"Back off." She hissed, yanking a familiar purple-haired boy out, who was shaking like a leaf, cut up from the collision but overall okay. His lip was one more hit away from being busted, the tissue swollen and a deep red. A cut tainted his eyebrow and a deep wound crawled up his jaw. His hands had been battered, and it was clear that he'd put up some sort of fight, his knuckles injured.

One of the hitmen had been knocked out from the collision, the shattered window pane coating his face. Glass pooled in his lap, his weak, grasping hand laying beside his leg.

A tall man stumbled out, dragging a shorter man with him. They stood beside the lilac-locked boy, panting heavily as they muttered something along the lines of, 'please save Yoongi'.

The shorter man was in the best condition, only a bruising eye. The taller man sported a cut lip and nose, clear bruising on his eye socket.

Jung Hoseok stepped out, the other guard following suit. She sighed, holding back a groan as she dug her shoe into the ground.