fifty seven

쉰 일곱

Taehyung's PoV;

"I'm bored." I whined, flopping on the sofa.

"I did tell you that I'd be fine." Jeongguk murmured, immersed on the video playing on his phone.

As a result of Jeongguk's injuries from about a week or two ago (he hadn't mentioned much about what happened, and seemed set on finding Kim Jong-in), he couldn't do any runs nor tasks for Boss, so he'd been sat at home - immobile - and so I'd chose to stay with him incase he needed help.

"Let's nap." He mumbled, seemingly tired.

"All you do is nap."

He shrugged, going back to his phone where he was watching a performance of BigBang.

After a few days of staying in his house and transferring posters and whatnot from his old flat in Busan, I'd learnt that he was quite the fan of Kwon Jiyong - or G-Dragon (GD) as Jeongguk would gush.

Huffing and puffing, I crossed my arms with a pout and slumped on the sofa.

"Ggukieee." I whined.

"What, petal?" He asked, his voice soft and his tone friendly.

"I'm bored." I sighed.

"This is what happens when you skip school, petal."

"I know, but I couldn't leave you at home."

Jeongguk didn't answer with words, instead patting his thighs and opening his arms after pausing his video.

I made my way over, happily plopping onto his lap, my back against his front as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

He slipped one hand up the front of my shirt, fingertips gently brushing over my tummy in irregular, small circles whilst we watched the video.

I suspected that I was being annoying as I pointed to each member, mumbling something about their outfits or hair and whether I liked them or not (turns out I liked Daesung), as he told me who they were without a hint of annoyance or irritancy in his voice.

I sharply sucked in a breath as Jeongguk's fingers accidentally brushed over the bow of my ribs, tickling over the sternum - seemingly unaware of the area that his long digits had just made their way over to.

My cheeks flushed as I became flustered, trying to focus on the way that Daesung hit the high note, but I couldn't.

Jeongguk didn't pick up on this behaviour, my face feeling as though it was on fire as he leaned his chin on my shoulder, face even closer as he closed off any gaps that may have been between us.

He pressed an affectionate, soft kiss to the area below my ear before choosing another video.

This time, Jeongguk's favourite (GD) had cherry red hair. My eyes flicked over to Jeongguk's head, the magenta being pushed to the tips of his hair as his natural brown began to make its way from the roots, creating a gradient look that reminded me of a flower growing from the soil.

"Hey Jeongguk?" I said.

"Mhm?"

"Can I dye your hair?"

--------------------------------------------------------

"I swear to god, I'm gonna go fucking blind." He complained as I accidentally poked him in the eye (again) with the application brush.

"Keep your eyes shut then."

"They were!" He whined, "you jabbed a piece of plastic in them!"

"We're nearly done anyway - you big baby." I tutted, twisting some of the painted hair from his face, revealing the entire of his face which made him look extremely young.