seventy

칠십

NSFW WARNING

Taehyung's PoV;

Sat frog-legged on the sofa, drowned in Jeongguk's hoodie, sitting in only my briefs, I stared at the screen in wonder.

I was playing one of his xbox games as he sat a few metres away at the table. He gnawed on his thumb, tapping the pen against the wood as he stared at the plan in front of him. He'd just come back from a mission: still in his black suit and wine-red shirt, leather gloves clad upon his hands, blades and gun tucked into his waistband. About an hour ago, he'd stumbled in, offering a dozy smile to me out of exhaustion, before immediately settling down to his work.

I shrieked lightly at one of the zombies that swiped at me, aggressively spamming buttons until it fell to the floor. Jeongguk jumped at my startle, rubbing his eyes before turning back to his papers.

Deciding that it was probably time for a new weapon, I controlled my character and went and bought a new gun, watching as it span in the air, switching between many guns before choosing one.

"Gguk?" I called, eyes still on the screen.

"Yes, darling?" He replied.

"Is this a good weapon?" 

He stood up, discarding his carried weapons as he pressed the gun and the blades into the oak table.

He walked over, slumping on the sofa, "yeah, petal."

I smiled happily at him, glad to have made him proud by choosing something good. His eyes seemed sparkly and attentive despite his tired appearance.

"Come here, petal, I want a cuddle." He squealed, "don't you look adorable?!"

I grinned, crawling over to him and sitting on his lap, my back against his front.

"I swear, you get cuter everyday." He gushed, pressing a sweet kiss to my cheek.

Heart swelling and emotions exploding, I settled happily in his hold. Leather fingers crept under the hoodie, holding lightly on my hipbone as I continued to play. 

After a minute, his chin shifted from its position on my shoulder.

"Ah- Jeongguk." I murmured, feeling his lips press against the side of my neck.

"What?" He asked innocently, "I'm only showering my baby with love. Nothing wrong with that."

Choosing to take his word for it, I became accustomed to his light kisses to my skin, enjoying the tickling feeling. 

Despite his words, Jeongguk's hands made their way up my hoodie. I dropped the controller onto the sofa, his hands wandering up and past my nipples, brushing and tweaking them as he continued to kiss at my skin.

He pulled the hoodie up my arms, caging my body to his with his arm once he flung the item of clothing: wrapping his forearm around my waist.

His free hand slipped up my neck, holding up my jaw as he bit the back of my neck. His wide palm pressed slightly against my Adam's apple, his fingertips pushing my head up. 

In his tight hold, I writhed on his lap. The game was forgotten, the sounds of zombies groaning and fire crackling turning to white noise as the arm that caged me in, began to slip the hand down to my briefs. 

He pushed under the elastic waistband, his fingers dancing lightly on my member whilst he continued to suck and bite at my skin; his teeth were now marking the junction where my neck and shoulder met. The ends of his digits grasped loosely, moving his palm over the head, smearing pre-cum that had began to drizzle after all his biting.