ninety two

NSFW (i feel like this is the kind of smut that people are either into or cringe - i cringed)

"How was your day, honey?" Taehyung asked, sat on the counter as Jeongguk placed an asleep Yeontan into his cage. Taehyung swung his legs, heels gently hitting the cupboard doors.

"A fucking catastrophe." Jeongguk answered honestly, standing in front of Taehyung. The elder wrapped his legs around the younger's waist, pulling him closer as he began to slide off the surface. Jeongguk's hands made their way to the underside of Taehyung's thighs, Taehyung's arms crossing around Jeongguk's neck.

He lifted him, hands on his butt, carrying him to the sofa. Jeongguk sat with both feet flat on the ground, Taehyung moving so he straddled him.

"Why, what happened?" Taehyung asked, half concerned and half horny. His mind had been going mad since Jeongguk had slapped his ass and pressed his abs against his tummy. He felt breathless as soon as he'd seen Jeongguk in his black shirt paired with tight navy jeans, ripped at the thighs. He'd clearly been raking his hair back out of stress, the cherry red moving to the tips of his strands as the brown began to come through, messy strands falling to the sides of his face.

He'd purposely worn black lace, knowing that it was Jeongguk's favourite. He'd showered and blow-dried his hair so that it was fluffy and cute to juxtapose with the sexiness of his underwear.

Jeongguk's cold hands felt burning hot against his skin as his palms cupped his ass, one finger slipping under and playing with the hem of the material as he spoke.

"Joon thought Jin was cheating on him with Hoseok. We go investigate, Taemin and Hoseok have broken up, Taemin holds a gun to Hoseok's head and then declares that he'd like to sell Jeong-ja to the underground. And then, Jin comes over and fucking hugs me, thanking me for everything that I do." Jeongguk sighed.

"Shit." Taehyung murmurs, subtly beginning to rock his hips against Jeongguk's. He bit his lip, lust beginning to cloud over his vision.

"I know. I left the gun but took the clip. I left them all to talk, that's not my busine- fuck." Jeongguk groans, throwing his head back as Taehyung's rocking generated a spike of friction.

He kneaded Taehyung's ass as he rocked forward, rubbing himself against the obvious and growing bulge, the elder dragging his lip through his teeth.

"Been thinking about you all day." Taehyung murmured, leaning down to kiss at Jeongguk's neck, licking a stripe from the bow of his collarbones up to his chin, sucking at his bottom lip and pulling it out with his teeth.

"Oh, really?" Jeongguk challenged, beginning to pant softly as Taehyung grinded down side to side.

"Mhm. Been thinking about how good you feel in me." Taehyung taunted, nibbling along Jeongguk's jaw, "been so long since you fucked me. The toys are amazing, but none feel as good as you."

Jeongguk's breath hitched, unused to Taehyung talking so dirty. He was used to having him whimper and moan, completely under his control and influence.

He wasn't used to Taehyung controlling him or being in power, but somehow he was into it. He relished in the way that Taehyung's soft voice didn't match with the tone of his words, a gentle and kind sound talking pure filth: riling Jeongguk up.

"I missed you, so I fucked myself on a toy I bought the other week." Taehyung said simply, his wording lewdly crude, "it's a bit bigger than you, but no where near as thick. Had-fuck-had to think about your fingers in my mouth to cum."

Jeongguk nearly blushed from how easily Taehyung spoke filth whilst looking innocently, rocking onto his bulge.

He kinda wanted to grab Taehyung and flip him over and fuck him into oblivion. But at the same time, he also kinda wanted to let Taehyung take control of the situation. He liked listening to his velvety voice sound words that contrasted with his angelic face, doe eyes and a gentle pout on pink, kissable lips.