INTRODUCTION

If your new to The Romano Series, than I would advise you to read Book 1, Cheated then knocked up by Romano, first before reading this book to avoid any confusion as this book kicks off from where book 1 ended, apart from the time skipped which isn't much.

If you one of my loyal readers than I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to you for sticking with me and for all the positive feedback I've received from you in Book 1 and for all the support you have given me, you have motivated me to continue wri...

If you one of my loyal readers than I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to you for sticking with me and for all the positive feedback I've received from you in Book 1 and for all the support you have given me, you have motivated me to continue writing and I really do appreciate each and every one of you. I hope you will continue to support me through The Romano Series, starting with this book.

Now I don't have to introduce myself again as I already did in the previous book and I'm sure you all don't want to waste your time reading about me and probably just want to get to reading but before you do, I have to let you guys know a few important details about this book...

Firstly, I won't be updating daily as I did in Book 1, as it's too stressful and too much pressure, so I ask you not to hate me, I will be updating every second day but will try to surprise you now and then, no promises though 😜

Secondly, I want you guys to remember that Stephano has long term memory loss, so whatever he might do and say that pisses you off in any way, please don't dog me out or him or the book for that matter as it's all due to his brain injury and the frustration of not remembering.

Thirdly, I hope you guys are going to have the same patience and understanding with me, with this book as you did in book 1 and that you will be as kind as you were than too, and NOT BE A BITCH LIKE BRITTANY 😂, because I'm not as nice as Kiara, I can and will bite back!👄 So please guys it's best that if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all, as it doesn't hurt to be nice...😘

Lastly and most importantly, This book WILL HAVE MATURE SCENES AND WILL BE EXPLICIT, as you know I like details. So please BE ADVISED that PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 are NOT TO READ!!!

I cannot stress this enough as this book will have STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND SEX SCENES IN THEM... SO PLEASE GUYS IF YOU'RE UNDER 18 PLEASE DO NOT READ! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

 SO PLEASE GUYS IF YOU'RE UNDER 18 PLEASE DO NOT READ! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Anyways that's it from me, for now atleast 😉. Please enjoy and don't forget to have an open mind while reading this book and please... PLEASE, Don't forget to comment and vote.💜

HAPPY READING

KIMMY 😘