"Ah-! I... I just realised, Ackley-!" Red ran towards a bunch of files sitting at a nearby desk. "Look... I saw one of them - the woman - in that government place. So, that got me thinking..."

Red smirked as she showed Ackley the files on the desk. Ackley gasped - all of them had variations of 'CLASSIFIED' 'CONFIDENTIAL' on them. And all of them had information about Mindlapse and his group.

"She was after these... they really are trying to find this guy." Red sighed as she looked at the files. "Geez... look at all of this..."

"W-We should take these with us." Ackley suggested, "We can read them later, instead of spending hours reading them."

"But then they'd know that they were missing." Red rolled her eyes at him, "Maybe... maybe we could take pictures! Simple!"

Ackley nodded and handed Red his phone. Some of the students begged for Clarence to give them phones for Christmas, and Ackley was one of them. Apparently he wanted to 'take pictures' of his plants for safe keeping.

Red took the pictures and handed the phone back to Ackley. "We should get out of here, before they come back." She said as she grabbed Ackley and snuck out of the room.

————

When they returned to the academy, Ackley showed everyone the pictures of what he and Red found. In between Clarence trying to get his makeup off.

"Um... there's one file about Mindlapse..." Ackley told the group, "... I tried to summarise the main points here, since it's a bit of a read."

Ackley presented a notepad with his notes on. His notes on Mindlapse read as follows:

SUPERHUMAN PROFILE: MINDLAPSE.

A.K.A: Unknown
Age: Late teens
Gender: Male
Status: Unknown
Abilities: Psychic-based, massive range. Up to three miles
Appearance: Mostly unknown, due to his tendency to use his psychic abilities to disguise himself. However, it is possible that his hair and eyes are of an abnormal colour, hence his concern about changing his appearance
Allies: Diamond Gravity, Icarus Onyx, Idolomantis, Symphonique Gala, etc
Threat level: Severe
Encounters: During a festival, Mindlapse caused a damaging event to the civilians. This was due to the death of his ally, Icarus Onyx. Various witnesses record a banging pain in their heads, many of which fainted upon feeling it. Mindlapse fled the scene and is currently wanted by the SCU.
Currently whereabouts: Unknown. Has gone into hiding, possibly with Diamond Gravity and Idolomantis

"And... the Ailbhe's are searching for this... Mindlapse?" Clarence asked Ackley, his face wrecked with concern. "He could be anywhere, for all we know..."

"Yeah, but we don't even know what the guy looks like." Felice noted, "Maybe... Maybe we'll have luck with the others. What about this other person he's meant to have fled with?"

"Ooh, I bet they're totally dating!" Carlen called out from the back. Dai hissed his name immediately.

Ackley showed the profile of Diamond Gravity next:

SUPERHUMAN PROFILE: DIAMOND GRAVITY

A.K.A: Unknown
Age: Late teens
Gender: Female
Status: Unknown
Abilities: Can manipulate gravity, but for some reason it physically hurts her. Has slightly stronger strength than an average Superhuman
Appearance: Mindlapse has masked her appearance well, but records show that she has some sort of abnormal skin issue. French accent
Allies: Mindlapse, Icarus Onyx, Idolomantis, Symphonique Gala, etc
Threat Level: Moderate
Encounters: Accompanied Mindlapse throughout his crimes. Appears to have a special connection with him
Current whereabouts: Fled with Mindlapse and Idolomantis