A Past. Chapter 13.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE.

I JUST WANNA SAY IM A PROUD AUNT OF A CUTE LITTLE GIRL CALLED KAIRI ROSE SHE WAS BORN ON 11 NOVEMBER AT 9:18PM AND I WAS THE BIRTHING PARTNER, BUTIM JUST SO HAPPY

FLASHBACK TO WHEN MAKOTO WAS A BOY.

"mummy" Makoto yelled with a huge smile. "what is it my little prince" the mother smiled and hugged her son lovingly. "look, i was trying to cheer up the twins and i made beautiful snow show" the boy grinned and started to drag his mother to their baby room. 

"wait slow down, what do you mean snow show" the mother asked with worry. "i show you, Ren and ran was giggling by it" makoto smiled and stopped outside the twins door. "you didnt touch them or let the show touch them right, you kept a distance from them while using your gift" the mother asked with a worried smile. "dont worry I know not to let me touch them when my powers are in use mummy" the boy giggled and the mother smiled at him. "your truly a cute little prince, ok show me this show" the mother giggled and makoto opened the twins door.

The mother walked into to the room with a huge smile at seeing what makoto did with his powers. Makoto made shapes of objects and animals with snow and they were all dancing  around the room and over the cribs. Little snowflakes were falling but disappeared before they reached the top of the cribs. It was truly an amazing sight to see and watch. 

"wow this is truly wonderful" the mother said with a huge smile and tears of joy. "really you think so mummy, I'm so glad you like it" makoto said with a huge smile. "no I dont like it I love it my prince, you amazing" the mother giggled and hugged her boy tight. "hehe" giggled the twins Ren and ran in there cribs. "they laughing again mummy, you think they love it" makoto asked excited. "yeah I'm sure they enjoying it so much, your a great big brother" the mother smiled and kissed her son head. 

"I'm home" the fathers voice yelled and the front door slammed hard making them all jump. "daddy, I wonder if he like it too" Makoto said with a grin and ran out the room to find his dad. "no wait" the mother yelled worried for her son but he was already gone. 

"where are you dragging me" the dad said with anger as makoto pulled him to the room. "just try to calm down my love" the mother said with a smile as she knew the dad hated makoto powers. "why do I need to calm, he didnt do anything again has he" the dad said worried. "look daddy its pretty right" makoto cheered and showed his dad the show. "what the hell" the dad asked shocked as he watched snow show. "I made it when the twins started to cry, look they giggling" makoto smiled and his dad patted his head in a loving way. "its truly beautiful" the farther said with a smile and tears of joy forming shocking the son and mum. "isn't it, he truly is a wonderful gifted boy" the mother smiled and hugged her son again. "yeah this is the most beautiful thing I ever seen, I love it" the dad smiled and kissed his son head. "really thanks so much" makoto giggled and hugged his dad. "what a lovely sight to see" the mother smiled seeing her son and her husband bonding like they use to. "hey daddy do you think I could do this again, we can all watch it together" Makoto asked with a bright shining smile. "sure maybe when your brother and sister is more grown up so we can all watch" the farther smiled and makoto smiled grew. "right lets leave the twins to sleep, my little prince can you stop the show please" the mother smiled. 

"sure mummy, here I go" Makoto smiled and used his ice powers to stop them. "your really trained him well, he can control his powers well" the dad smiled. "oh no I only helped a little, he done all this on his own" the mother smiled shocking the dad. "all done, can we play together" makoto asked with a cute smile and the mother nodded. "he grown so much while I been working" the dad said with a small smile and shut the twins door.