Army. Chapter 10.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

TWO DAYS LATER.

"hey where is all that shouting coming from" Gou said worried. "sounds like its inside the building" rei said as they all listened in. "do you think something happened, should we go check it out" nagisa said as they went over to find there masks. "hero's quickly put on your masks, the army forcing there way to this floor" kisumi yelled with worry as he ran in with his eyes closed and the hero's rushed to put there masks on. 

"hey you cant go in there without permission, we call the cops on you" goro yelled as a group of soldiers entered the hero floor. Everyone turned with there mask on to the group of soldiers. "why the hell are you in my building, without permission" miho yelled with anger and a soldier handed her some paper proving they could enter. 

"why are they here boss, we not broken any laws or rules" rin said a little shocked. "we after the hero named prince" the captain said walking over to the group of hero's. "why are you after him, we not broken any hero contract so you cant just take him" haru said eyeing up the captain. "we want to make him a offer" the captain said and handed over a letter. "you want to send him into a war battle, he a hero not a soldier" Sousuke said pissed as they all read the paper. "after the mess he made two days ago he not a hero but a monster we could use" the captain said with anger and the group took a step back. "I'm sorry but I wont accept this job, I'm happy being a monster of this town" Makoto said with a little anger in his voice.

"you could help us win battles in a day, you be stopping many of our men dying" the captain snapped. "I might save our soldiers but I be killing many more of other soldiers who dont have a chance, I wont just kill one side" Makoto yelled with anger and he let a little cold breeze out. "I think its best if you leave sir" Sousuke said with anger and crossed his arms as he stood by Makoto. 

"I wont be leaving without that monster" the captain hissed. "the only monster I see is you" haru snapped. "but then I guess we all can turn into a monster if we pushed too much" rin smirked and the soldiers took a step back. "I wonder what a group of hero's could do he they snapped" Gou grinned. "you dont scare me your hero's your all too nice unlike him" the captain said looking at Makoto. "you never know, who would believe a group of hero attacking soldiers over someone like you" rei said as he looked at the group who were shaking. "yeah I bet the towns might start losing in hope in soldiers for hurting there dear hero's" nagisa giggled. 

"I think its time for you and your soldiers to leave captain" goro said as he opened the door. "I be back and I make you join us" the captain yelled as the soldiers left. "oh I wont let you pass so easy next time boys" miho snapped. 

"oh captain" Makoto yelled with a smile. "what you changed your mind" the captain smiled and stopped. "the mess I did two days ago was because I felt pain, I wonder what I would do to you as how pissed I'm getting wanna find out then come again" Makoto smirked and the captain ran out of fear. "dont come back" kisumi said with a grin.

"what did you say to him" Sousuke asked with a grin. "oh nothing just telling him facts" Makoto smiled.

"how rude calling our prince a monster" Gou said crossing her arms. "yeah, I say he more the bad guy here" rei said with a smile. "anyway how can prince be a monster he gets scared by horror stuff so easy" nagisa laughed. "yeah there no way he be a monster otherwise he scare himself" rin laughed. "hey at least he wont cry like you do" Haru laughed and the group all started laughing. "but man what did you say to make the captain run away scared" kisumi said with a grin. "oh nothing I just thought I tell him some facts about what I can do if I get pissed" Makoto smiled and the group laughed. "oh look at our little angle of the group acting a devil" Sousuke said as he hugged Makoto and the group laughed.

"well it seems we dont need to worry over him anymore" goro smiled. "yeah he got a new family looking out for him, I'm glad" miho smiled and they lefted.

LATER THAT DAY.

"oh good news everyone, we all been invited to the big hero's meet up this year" miho said excited. "we all be going as a team and since everyone there is a hero we might not have to ware masks all the time" goro smiled and the group cheered.

"wait what about me, I'm not meant to know who you all are" kisumi said worried. "ah no during the first part of a hero party we all ware mask" Gou smiled. "but at the second half, everyone who not hero's leaves to party with the other helpers to hero's and the hero's stay behind to party with no worries" rei said with a grin. "so we only take our masks of when its at the hero only party so no worries" nagisa smiled. 

"we only been to the small ones but this year we get to go to the big famous party" rin cheered. "yeah that means we all been noticed for our hard work" haru said with a smirk. "this might be a fun week, what you think" Sousuke smiled. "yeah I'm cant wait but I think everyone already too excited" Makoto giggled. 

"now I cant wait to get going" kisumi cheered. "yeah I get to see other famous and hot hero's up close" Gou cheered. "I might be able to meet my hero's" rei said with a grin. "I wonder if we hero's who are our fans" nagisa said excited. "oh man just think of all the hot hero women fighting over us and me" rin said with a grin. "they be after us but your be crying over all the men who came after you" haru giggled. 

"make sure you all ready by Sunday morning since we be leaving Sunday night" goro said with a grin. "here the list of things you will need for sure, so whatever happens make sure you packed these or you be fucked during the week" miho said worried and gave out the lists.

"hey we should go shopping as a group tomorrow since it be Friday to get anything we might need" Sousuke said with a smile and the group nodded. "lets all meet at the city hall oh dont worry kisumi we ware sunglasses or big hats so you cant see our face well" Makoto smiled.