Over Work. Chapter 5.

HERE ANOTHER CHAPTER

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

A WEEK LATER.

"welcome back to the hero show, today we got two villains hiding inside a private building that's unknown what it does, all the hero's are on the scene and are getting ready to enter" goro said with a smile and he speak into his mike.  "now listen hero's this building is private and everything inside is a secret we cant even know so whatever happens inside or what you see you cant tell anyone" miho said with worry into her mike and all the hero's nodded after listening. "guys i cant see them inside the building something blocking me but my power tells me they both hiding inside so good luck" tracker said with a smile. "sorry guys they wont let us have a map or anything so your be going in blind" kisumi said with worry.

"great so tracker cant see inside at all so we going in blind" flames said with a little anger. "i think its best if we go in teams and each go to a different area of the building" sleepy voice said with a smile. "yeah its the only way we have any chance of finding the villains so if we find them we use our mikes to tell the rest" jumpy said with a grin. "we better be careful we still dont know what powers they have" free water said and they all nodded. "i wonder what inside this huge building to make it so private and secret from the world" the knight said looking at the building. "not sure but remember no matter what we see we cant tell or doing anything about it so good luck everyone" the prince said with a smile and everyone ran in pairs. 

"looks like we got the powers part of the building so make sure you dont break anything in here" sleepy voice said with worry. "dont worry I'm not sure what happen if any power or if something gets turned of" jumpy said as they slowly walked around. 

"great so we get a boring desk and file work part of the building" flames said annoyed. "just shut up we got a lot of area to cover" free water said as they slowly walked.

"sorry folks looks like today show will be stopped early but we come back when the hero's bring out the villains so dont go far" goro said with a cheerful voice as they got told to shut it down. "i hope everyone will be ok, i wish i could have helped more" tracker said with worry. "hey dont worry I'm sure they be fine, they are hero's and we done everything we can" kisumi said with a smile and patted her back. "good luck guys please come out ok" miho said worried.

WITH THE HERO TEAM.

"this place gives me the creeps, just what the hell do they do here" the knight said with his scary face as they walked down a corrido. "I'm not sure but i hope we find the villains soon so we can leave" the prince said with worry but as he went to take a step he was soon on the floor. "prince" the knight said worried and turned to him quick. "what the hell happened, how did i end up on the floor so quick" the prince said looking around. "I'm not sure didn't you fall" the knight said puzzled at how confused the prince was. "no i was just walking and the next thing i knew was me laying on my back harshly" the prince said getting up but as he got up his partner knight was pushed to the ground in a blink of an eye.