His Past. Chapter 6.

HERE ANOTHER CHAPTER

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YA THINK

PLEASE VOTE

WITH MAKOTO.

"so its still here" Makoto said with a sad voice as he looked at a burned down empty building. "well i guess i wont know if everything was truly destroyed unless i go inside" Makoto said taking a deep breath and walking towards the building.

AT THE HEROS FLOOR.  

"hey boss what did you say to Makoto" Sousuke said with worry and stood by the boss. "sorry but its not my place to tell you" miho said with a frown and walked out the room. "but i never seen him so scared or sad" Sousuke yelled as she left. "go here I'm sure he ran to check but whatever you do dont ask for his sake i beg you" goro said and passed a small bit of paper before leaving.

"hey i think it be best if we all go on our lunch break now" rei said pushing his glasses up a little over his mask. "haha its fun seeing you do that" nagisa laughed. "well i guess we see each other in an hour or so" Gou said with a smile. "hey are you guys really going to keep wearing you mask while I'm around" kisumi said with worry. "yeah until we know you wont tell anyone who we really are and we wont even use our real name" rin said with a smile. "have a good lunch everyone" haru yelled with a smile as they all entered the changing room and kisumi left the other way. 

WITH MAKOTO INSIDE THE BUILDING.

Makoto slowly looked in every burned down room and checked every unrenderable file or paper to check no one could use it. "it looks like nothing been taken or seen so how did they get that file the real one should be at my house" Makoto said to himself and kept walking around the building until a certain room caught his eye.

FOURTEEN YEARS AGO MAKOTO WOULD BE SIX.

"OI wake up" a tall man with black hair and green glasses yelled and slapped Makoto who was sleeping in the corner on a mat. "doctor Kev" Makoto said with a little fear and stood straight away. "come we go more test to do one you, be a good boy and dont cry and i might not beat you today" doctor Kev said with a grin and walked out the door with the six year old Makoto. "look its the monster" another young doctor said with worry. "how could such an evil thing be made looking like a cute child it should be killed" another doctor said with anger. Makoto was use to hearing many mean and horrible things said as he walked past.

Makoto been in these labs for a year now and they always do experiments on him some nearly kill him but they make sure he doesn't die so they can keep using him. Makoto often is mistreated and gets beaten everyday just because they get bored or because its him. Makoto doesn't get feed properly and they force him to train after they finish torching and done experiments  then after he trains they beat him for fun. 

"doctor Kev dont we need to go the other way for your lab" Makoto said puzzled as he was being lent to a different area. "oh dont worry my boy we being doing the normal after we do this test" doctor Kev laughed evilly.  "what do you mean" Makoto said nervous as he gotten use to the normal horrible things they do to him but something new that hurt always scares him.