Dont let go. Chapter 8.

*********************************************

HEY GUYS ON OCTOBER 25 WILL MAKE IT A YEAR I BEEN ON WATTPAD.

THANKS TO ALL MY READERS AND I HOPE I CAN KEEP WRITING BOOKS YOU ALL ENJOY.

AS THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR ME I FOUND A VIDOE WITH THE BEST SHIP EVER AND PUT IT ABOVE THE TITLE SO ENJOY IT.

*****************************************

HERE ANOTHER CHAPTER

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE.

WITH THE GROUP - WE STILL ON THE SAME DAY.

"wow look at that one, lets go on it" nagisa cheered as he pointed at a ride that was fast and tall. "are we sure, it looks kinda fast and high" rei said a little nervous. "it seems fun, why dont we all have a try on it and anyways only rin will be crying on it" haru laughed. "I wont cry, I prove it lets go" rin yelled and they started walking over. "oh can I join, all the hot guys are too scared to get on" Gou said with a smile. "sure we not all heading on it" kisumi said with a smile. "dont worry, I'm sure it be fun" Sousuke said with a smile and grabbed Makoto hand tightly. "yeah thanks, I'm glad your here Sousuke" Makoto said with a sweet smile and they got on.

"wow young kids these days, I cant image me on a ride like that" goro smiled. "yeah but I guess hero's are freaks to danger" miho smile. 

ON THE RIDE.

"oh yeah this is amazing" Nagisa cheered during the ride. "we going to die we going to die" rei yelled with fear. "man this is so fun, lets go on again later" kisumi said with a grin. "yeah I wonder if the let us go again without getting of" gou grinned. "how the hell is this fun, ah crap I'm gonna puke" rin yelled and cried. "wow your really crying" haru said with a smile as he watched rin reaction. "just keep your eyes close, dont worry I wont let go" Sousuke yelled wit ha smile as Makoto was gripping his hand tight and cuddle up during the ride. "I'm sorry I guess this is not my type of ride" Makoto said with worry and cuddle closer to Sousuke.

"hey we pictures one and two please" miho said with a grin. "so are you going to tell them you bought the pics of them on the ride" goro asked worried. "no way just look at there faces its funny" miho laughed. "poor kids" goro smiled. 

AFTER THE RIDE.

"oh man that was awesome lets go again" nagisa cheered as they walked out. "water where water" rei yelled and ran to a small hut and got some drinks. "I didnt this it would be this fun" kisumi said with a grin. "yeah I cant wait for the next ride now" gou giggled. "oh thank god .. land I missed it so much" rin yelled and laid on the floor. "I thought you said you weren't cry during the ride" haru laughed. "hey are you feeling better, want to sit down for a bit" Sousuke said worried. "yeah thanks, sorry I grabbed you without thinking" Makoto smiled. 

A LITTLE LATER AFTER THEY WENT ON EASY RIDES AND FAMILY RIDES.

"hey look a dress up photo room" nagisa said with a smile. "should we all get some pics" rei asked with a grin. "yeah we should pair up or do single ones it be so funny" gou smiled. "yeah lets go" kisumi cheered. "this might be fun to do" rin laughed. "yeah and I'm sure you cant cry from this " haru laughed and ran so rin couldn't hit him. "I wonder what everyone will be wearing" Sousuke smiled. "no Idea but it be funny" Makoto laughed.