Chapter 5: Operation Shadow

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry, I can handle them?" he said and chuckled. The elevator was open and Lisa leaves the elevator and the closed again.

A few minutes later Jungkook arrived in the 10th floor. The elevator was open and leave the elevator. "Jin where his room?" He asked him.

"Room 303," he said. "But you can't go there"

"Why?" he asked while walking in the hallway.

"Because the hall of room 303 was secured by elite guards" he warns him again.

"Ok, bye" their conversations was ended. He walks around and he saw the many elite guards. He walks in but the elite guard stopped him. "You're not going anywhere Mister" the guard held his shoulder. Jungkook grabbed elite guard hand and throw him in the ground and stomped his head and knock out.

He saw the two elite guards and took his M1911 with Silencer and shoot the two elite guards in the head. The 3 elite guards tried shooting him but it's missed. He shoots the 3 elite guards in the head and walked and checked the room and finally saw the room 303.

He opens the door, aim his m1911 and there nobody and Sergei attack Jungkook of nowhere and Jungkook was disarmed. Sergei tried punching him in the gut but Jungkook guards his gut.

Jungkook tried to kick his right rib but Sergei guard his right rib and he tried kicking him in the head but Sergei dodged.

Sergei tried punching him in the face but Jungkook countered his punch and punched him in the right jaw.

Jungkook tried punching his left jaw but Sergei countered his punch and punched him in the left jaw and he tried punching him but Jungkook grabbed his arm and head.

Jungkook using knees strikes on Sergei's head but Sergei escaped his attack.

"You can't beat me" Sergei chuckled and back to his fighting pose. He double jumps front kick but Jungkook dodge.

Sergei tries to jump back kick but Jungkook grabbed his foot and takedown.

Sergei was laying down. Jungkook punched him 5 times in his head but Sergei grabbed Jungkook left arm and he tried a triangle choke but Jungkook lifted him and smashed in the table and Jungkook was escaping.

They're full of scars in their face and they're smiling at each other. Sergei tried punching him but Jungkook grabbed his arm and sweep his foot.

Sergei was laying down and Jungkook took his M1911 in the floor and aim into Sergei's head. "It's over, Surrender your self, Sergei Kuznetsov"

The mysterious man came to Sergei and aim a gun to Jungkook and shoot to him.

Jungkook was shot in his shoulder and shoot a mysterious man in his shoulder.

"Are you ok Woozi?" Sergei asked. The mysterious man was Woozi. Woozi held his shoulder he was in pain. "I'm Fine Boss," He said "let's go boss" he took a flash grenade and threw to Jungkook. they're escaping.

Jungkook covers his eyes because of the brightness of flash grenade. Sergei and Woozi were gone. Jungkook leaves the room he ran and tried to track Sergei and Woozi but suddenly he saw Mikhail.