°thirteen°

"

"...secret Weapon of Mass Destruction.”

○○○○

Ronnie and Paul had met Bella and Edward in the woods. Edward was planning to go up the mountains before her to set up camp. And Bella being Bella wouldn't stay there unless Ronnie joined her.

"Don't you think you're going overboard?" Ronnie asked she watched Bella rubbing her blood over trees and plants.

"If this is all I can contribute, I wanna be thorough." She shrugged her shoulders.

"The newborns will be frantic." Edward said as he joined them.

"It's okay," Bella told him as he lifted her hand up and sniffed her blood. "Don't make yourself uncomfortable."

"It doesn't bother me anymore," Edward turned and looked at both Ronnie and Paul, laughing. "But the dog odour does." Ronnie placed her hand on Paul's chest, knowing whenever the Cullens call the guys dogs, it angers him. Edward looked back down at Bella's hand. "You're not wearing your ring."

"Excuse me?" Ronnie exclaimed. "Ring? What ring?"

"Bella and I are getting married." Edward smiled at her. 

"I didn't want to risk losing it." Bella nervously spoke.

"Uh, since when did this happen?" Ronnie stopped and pulled Bella into a tight hug.

"I asked her to marry me last night." Edward proudly answered as he received an awkward hug from Ronnie.

"One more question;" Ronnie smirked. "Can I be there when you tell Charlie?" She looked at Paul and he laughed, while Bella shook her head.

"I think we should wait to tell Jacob." Bella looked at the three of them. "I mean, at least 'til after the fight."

"If you're having second thoughts-"

"She's not!" Ronnie interrupted him. "Believe me, she's not."

"I just want him to have a clear head." Bella argued.

"Who's head is unclear?" They all stopped as Jacob spoke, walking up behind them.

"Nobody's, I hope." Paul cleared his throat.

"Alice said there's a storm coming." Edward said as they all stood around in a corner. 

"Yeah, we can feel it." As Jacob answered, him and Paul both nodded at each other. "We should get going."

"I'll see you in a couple of hours." Edward walked closer to Bella and kissed the top of her head. Cute. As Edward walked past Ronnie, he gave her a small smile, reading her mind.

"Something up?" Jacob asked them as Edward ran off up the mountain.

"Bunch of vampires trying to kill me." Bella laughed as Jacob lifted her up into his arms.