"Is his language really important right now. I just want to be able to study without having to battle the words literally playing with each other. You can't help me, no-one can. If you don't mind, I need to go study."

With this said, she left. He stroke his chin and as he turned rightward to pack up, he saw her Chemistry textbook; The same one she was supposed to read. He took it and put it in his bag and headed out.

✴✴✴

"I Can't believe you Daniel."

"What is it Jack?"

"What is not it?.. This has always been our dream, to go to football academy and become World stars and you are just going to kiss this dream goodbye, because some girl just shows up?"

"Jack I'm not in the mood.. " Daniel said standing to leave.

"Oh you will be in the mood quite alright, because I'll make you."

"What do you want to know?" He stopped for a brief second leaning against a pillar. He had still been at school, working on some project.

"Is she really worth it?"

"Do you really want to know that?"

"Tell me... For the first time something this grave is coming in between us and I ask again is she really worth it?"

"You know Jack, for the first time in my life, I find someone who doesn't pay me much attention and happens to be the one I actually have feelings for. It's unusual and ironic at the same time..." He said gradually taking a seat.

...she's so pretty... Everything about her is so perfect."

"Well... Except her sight."

"Jack!"

"I'm sorry... Just stating. I haven't really been away without you... How am I supposed to cope alone in an academy?"

"It's going to be fine. I'm staying back to help Maya.... My parents are away if you don't mind you can come over to my house this evening... The good old buddy days."

⚫⚪⚫

"....i don't know what I ever did to my grandma." Jack concluded he was relating a story to Daniel.

The Bryants lived in an exquisite neighborhood. Both parents were Doctors and were always on the run. Leaving Daniel with his sassy sister Sofia. For some reason, she detested Jack's gut and said mean things to him... She was just eight.

"Where's your sister Sof?" Jack asked when he didn't find a trace of her.

"I don't know, probably at a her best friend's house Molly."

"Jack, I want you to know that what ever happens, I could never ask for a better best friend than you. But I think I've found something that will make my completion of high school memorable.. I've found someone I really do like."

"If it makes you happy, it makes me happy... We are set to leave tomorrow. Scott declined and chose to stay back too so... It's just Martins, I and Shaw."

"Scott's staying... Why? I thought without me in it, he should be happier."

"Apparently, he's not done competing with you yet...  Your Maya friend?"

"Ain't no way Maya's picking him over me... That's impossible... I mean look at me."

"Yea about that. I think we will need to find that out soon... Your charms don't work for everyone," Jack said wearing his shoes. They stank so bad, but Daniel dared not point that out...

Jack left and they had promised to keep in touch. At first Daniel thought he had gone too far... How will he live without Jack in his life?
On a second thought, He thought he'd be just fine...

So with Mum and Dad out... Sofie too,

Best night ever..

He said as he got popcorn and a whole stack of movies to watch that night.

Until someone barged in..

It just has to be Sofie...

"Sofie... What are you doing here...? "

"I live here.. Where are my headphones?"

"I... I don't..."

"I hope so, because I'm going upstairs to check your room and if I find it, you gonna be sorry you lied to me in the first place." She said sticking out her index finger.. She was so short, standing so close to Daniel.

"Sof... Sofia!" He called, but she had turned his room upside down, so he imagined.

"A-ha... What is this?"

"A headphone."

"Wrong answer! My headphone. The emphasis on the 'MY' perfectly signed by Josie Terry on her last concert."

"Who's that? Some kid artiste?"

"She's Twelve! And as a matter of fact, I'm going to her concert with my best friend Molly and so I need this headphone!" Her voice, So loud.

"Shouldn't you be at least ten years, to go for that concert?"

"I'm ten today... Hurray!" Sofie said flashing a fake ID.

"Hey.. That's not yours that's for May Walker," He read out.

"I bought it off her."

When did you become so devious?

"It doesn't even matter. You're not going,"

"You're gonna stop me?"

"I have every right to.."

"Tell on me and I'll tell on you... I'll tell Mum and Dad that the son they so trust to go to the football academy gave that up because of a girl."

"How did you..?"

"Are you really amazed at the things I know?"

"Not quite... Are you wearing makeup?"

"Borrowed some of mum's."

Wow... Just wow

"I'm going, See ya!"