I shifted her head off me gently and froze when I heard her groan.

"Taylor don't leave me," She grumbled in her sleep. I stifled a laugh, I knew she was having a dream about Taylor Lautner, as my sister had them too. They were more alike than either of them realised.

I shoved a pillow at her and she clutched it in her sleep, while I smiled at the sight before me. It really was rather adorable.  She was laid down fully on the couch and I moved her leg, which was in a cast, onto the sofa.

Slowly, I unwrapped her fingers from the pillow and she moaned softly. I got very caught up in the sound and I knew I had to stop thinking about it before I got a hard on. I pictured my grandmother and before I knew it my hard on had gone away.

I sighed in relief, because if Alanna would have woken up, that isn't the first thing you want to see when you wake up.

I slipped onto the couch beside her while she wriggled closer and closer to me in her sleep until our chests were touching. Jesus, what did it take to wake this girl up? Her fingers were searching for something and when she got a hold of my shirt, she pulled herself closer and buried her head in my chest.

A deep sigh came from her mouth, and if I was correct, it sounded like a sigh of content. I checked no-one was watching, then I wrapped an arm around her waist. A lock of hair had fallen stray onto her face and I used my thumb to sweep it back and put it behind her ear. Biting my lip, I stroked her cheek and I thought I saw her stir, but she didn't wake up.

God what am I doing? I'm starting to act like a prissy.

Ignoring the thought, I fell into a dreamful sleep, completely forgetting that there would be no way I would be able to explain the position we were in to anyone in the morning. But I didn't care.

At that moment having her in my arms was all that mattered.

Halfway through the night I could've sworn I felt fingers stroking my face, but by the time I'd managed to open my eyes, all I saw was a sleeping Alanna.

When I woke up in the morning I just closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I really didn't want to go to this party tonight. I didn't like the fact that we were making Christy talk to our drug supplier, or rather flirt the answers out of him. We had been receiving reports that our drug supplier was also selling to Dean, and if that was the case he was in for some serious shit.

Everybody had suggested, especially Robert, that we used Alanna instead to flirt with him. I had said no, saying that he might recognize her and sell her out to Dean, but deep down I knew the real reason I was against it. It was the same reason Robert was so against Christy flirting with him, but I wasn't ready to admit that to myself just yet. 

I heard voices around us and without showing that I was awake I started to listen to their conversation.

“Aww their so cute!” I heard Christy exclaim. Oh god.

“Yeah they are.” Robert quietly agreed.

“What you guys looking at?” I heard Harry ask.  He gasped and then squealed. “Ah that’s just adorable!”

I groaned, finally opening my eyes. “Will you shut up?”

They were all leaning over us staring intently. Christy had a gleam in her eyes as she was looking at us; she looked like a proud mother.

“How’d you end up like that?” Harry asked a full blown smirk on his face. I fought the urge to smack it off.

I feigned innocence as I glanced at Alanna and pretended to be surprised to see her there.  “I don’t know.”