Chapter 16

2 Votes on this chapter?

I think you’ll all like this one as everyone seems to prefer Zayn’s POV. Enjoy!

Zayn’s POV

I knew my sister wasn’t an angel in many ways. I knew she wasn’t a virgin. I knew she’d broke the law more times than I’d like to admit. I knew she’d lied, deceived and helped me with many of my plans to try and bring Dean’s organization down. But what I never knew was that she could be such a cold hearted bitch.

“I bet your sister was a whore too.”

Those words kept swirling round and round in my mind and I clenched my fists. If anyone else, but my sister, would’ve said that to Alanna I would’ve swung at them. You can be as angry as you like but you never insult someone’s dead family members.

I could tell what she had said had hurt Alanna, but I was shocked to see that a single tear had fallen. I wiped the tear away with the pad of my thumb, not liking the way it stained her beautiful face.  All of a sudden she looked exhausted and I knew it was because of the many different emotions that must be in her head right now.

When she slumped against my shoulder and began to sleep, that’s when I knew I was in trouble. Why you ask? Because I didn’t mind the feeling. Again. I actually quite enjoyed it and that wasn’t something I could blame on my lack of sleep, like I did last time, as I wasn’t tired at all. I was fully sober and fully aware that I enjoyed this girl’s touch way more than I should.

I sighed a bit too loudly and Louis noticed. He looked me over and I wasn’t surprised to see that he had an almost identical look on his face as to what Harry did when he caught me staring at her the other night.

He seemed to shake the expression off his face. That was one of the things I liked best about Louis; he knew when not to pry.

“Doniya seems to have got worse.” Louis commented. The movie was still playing, but it was long forgotten.

“Yeah.” I shifted a little making myself more comfortable. She snuggle further into my shoulder and something inside of me felt content.

I’m so fucked.

“I think she’ll come around eventually. Everyone else seems to have.” He paused for a second and then burst out into laughter.

“What?” I asked annoyed.

“Sorry,” He chuckled. “I was just thinking about how little Zayn probably likes her too.”

He laughed some more while I scowled at him. Everyone just loved making jokes about me and Alanna but I doubt she had heard any of them. They were getting worse, especially from Harry. It’s like he knew something I didn’t.

“Anyway, I’m going upstairs. You alright down here all alone?” He then looked at the girl in my arms then snorted. “Oh wait, of course you are.”

Then he went upstairs. I felt an overwhelming sense of Deja-vu as I combed my fingers through Alanna’s hair, but I just hoped that this time Harry wouldn’t wake up to find me doing it.

I would’ve carried her upstairs, but I couldn’t be bothered. Or at least that’s what I told myself; when in reality I was positive that it was because I wanted more time with her in my arms.

She was perfect, although she wouldn't believe it, I couldn't find a single flaw on this girl. I don't say that about all girls because let's face it some of them are ugly, but Alanna certainly wasn't one of them.

I knew I wouldn't be comfortable staying like this all night, but I didn't want to move. I studied her; trying to think of a way to make a more comfortable position without waking her up.