𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

I went to the doorstep knocking on the door, a few minutes later a young male opened it, "hello and you are?"

"o— oh I'm Jimin, Jungkook's friend can I please see him now?" He bit his lip before letting me in, while I am here I should try look for Dannielle too. "um just take the stairs over there and walk to the red door that's at the end of the hall." He instructed me as he started pointing directions at me as I quickly nodded moving my way quickly up the stairs.

I sighed seeing the red door as I sped walk to it opening the door not even knocking—

There was Jungkook's naked body as he hovered over some girl, I gasped before letting out a high pitched scream. "Jungkook— oh my god! Sorry!" I apologised quickly covering my eyes in horror,
"but it's urgent I need to talk to you like now."
He scoffed before telling the girl to leave, "you can open your eyes now, tell me what's wrong?" I took my hands away from my eyes but I gulped as Jungkook only had a blanket covering the lower half of his body as his toned abs were exposed to the world.

I got lost just staring at it, he smirked, "like what you see park?" I snapped out of the trance, "I— I've got a boyfriend!" I blurted out. He raised a brow at me.

"doesn't matter! what I mean is, I came here to apologise and to also let Yerim stay and for me to leave. . please Jungkook?"

"no."

"n— no?"

"no. you both can't leave I can't let you."
I frowned my brows, "but I'm basically healed I could leave now."

"no you don't understand, if you or Yerim leave you'll both die."

"damn Jungkook if I knew you wanted us this badly—"

"no time for shitty jokes! The Serpents sent us a letter about you two, they want you two and honestly I don't know why. We think it has something to do with family background, look yours and Yerim's families are in danger!" My heart sank a little bit, "wait what do you mean?"

"if you want to live, you have to stay with us for their safety and yours."

"can I at least make a phone call home?" Jungkook nodded while handing me over his phone while I stepped out the room to call my parents.
I dialed in the number putting it up against my ear, [hello who is it?]

I hitched my breath mom was alright, "m- mom"

[jimin! where have you been!? Oh my god your father and I were looking everywhere for you, we had search parties and all.]

"sorry mom, I'm fine just trust me on this one! on I won't be coming home for a while."

[why? Jimin are you okay? baby where are you—]

"I love you." I cut her off hanging up quickly.

I handed him the phone and quietly thanked him, while I was out he had changed into a pair of tight grey jeans with a white shirt and an leather jacket.

I almost slapped myself for checking him out the way I did, I have a boyfriend! Gotta keep it together and stay loyal to him!

"Come with me Park, I've got something to show you."

______________

"so did you get her?"

"no s— sir! After she was admitted into the Busan hospital she mysteriously disappeared we think she's coming here to Seoul to take refuge here."

"so she's alive, guess I don't need to you anymore." The man quickly pulled out his gun shooting the other in the head as his lifeless body collapsed onto the cold floor.

"It's okay," the man held a picture up showing him with three young children, two girls and one boy.

One girl had straight brown hair with pale skin as the other had tanned skin with black braids hugging her as the boy crouched down into of them having black hair as he pouted cutely, all wete smiling widely as the scenery around them showed it was at least summer/spring time.

a/n: some picture references I found from google to see the kids better if I explained it poorly :(

He smiled at the little girl who had the braids, "you'll be home soon and you will join me to get him even if I have to force you

He smiled at the little girl who had the braids, "you'll be home soon and you will join me to get him even if I have to force you."

-
So I like this guy and he actually has a girlfriend. Thank you, next👋🏽👋🏽

New character will be revealed
soon.

New character will be revealed soon