𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

Note from author, I have since changed the story up a bit but don't worry the characters are still the same ❤️

-

I groaned loudly as I held my head slowly getting out of the double bed, I looked at the female that laid on the bed naked under the bed sheets.

I stood up walking out onto the balcony, as I took in deep breaths feeling the warm summer air.

"jungkook. ." I heard a whisper call out as I turned around to see the woman staring at me. . lust filling her eyes. "hey," I smirked as I walked up to her wrapping my arms around her slim waist, "you ready for round two my love?" I whispered seductively into her ear while her eyes flashed a bright yellow color while she nodded nervously.

 "hey," I smirked as I walked up to her wrapping my arms around her slim waist, "you ready for round two my love?" I whispered seductively into her ear while her eyes flashed a bright yellow color while she nodded nervously

________________

I groaned feeling the heat of the sunlight on my face, immediately waking me up as I slowly moved away from it, as I jumped out of the bed putting on my briefs along with jeans I look at my reflection in the mirror.

I spun on my heel grabbing the girls clothes up from the floor as I threw it onto her face as she awoken, "yo sooyoung you need to leave. . like right now sweetie." She looked up confused as she got up rubbing her eyes, "um jungkook it's me joohyun! your girlfriend idiot remember yesterday you said you wanted to stay with me forever. . Tha- that 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞."

I flinched hearing the word before mentally gaining myself as I scoffed smirking, "and? just because we fuck raw, sleep with each other every night, go out to eat together, do shit together and I say I love you. Doesn't mean we're together—" I laughed, "I came onto you cause you were the only girl really around so just know you ain't special at all."

"now," I clapped my hands, "today's a very important day and I don't want you to mess it up for me. . so you better leave now."

Joohyun started crying, "you fucking jerk!" I shrugged, "been called worse hun," "I hate you!" She yelled before storming out of my room, "damn she crazyyy next time I ain't going for taehyung's werid ass friends."

_______________

"the hate I have for school right now." I fake cried while getting dressed not forgetting my brown eye contact.

I had to cover up my eye, I had heterochromia where my eye colour is was brown in one eye while the other was blue. It's werid since I wasn't born with it, it really only developed over time after I turned five-years old.

It didn't make any sense since everyone in my family had brown eyes for their whole life, if I look at my family tree no one has it. I didn't hate it but it always made me 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬, but what was really tough was the fact that. .

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥.

I remember one day walking home from school a group of guys jumped me because they thought I liked a friend of theirs, I just remember being in hospital for quite a long time but I'll never forget it, it still scares me to this day but also makes me stronger too, I'll never forget the looks they gave me, the way they treated me like some sort of freak.

As much as I declined, I will always feel like an 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭.

I shook my head trying to forget about the bad memory, "hey today's a new day, you're living your best life right now." I encouraged myself looking at my reflection in the mirror before putting on my purple puffer jacket along with black ripped jeans and doc martins.

As I sped down the stairs I was quickly greeted by mingyu and seokmin.

The two most annoying little twins brothers yet, "hello Jimin-hyung!" They both smiled identical, as I greeted them back as their attention went back to watching 'Pokemon', immediately running into the kitchen to mom and dad.

"morning mom, morning dad." I greeted as they greeted back, "I've got something important to tell you," what if they slap me or something? "mom, dad. . later I'd like for the both of you to meet my boyfriend." I held my breath waiting for a reply, "oh jimi that would be nice! finally I've been waiting for you to tell us!"

"wait you knew already?"

"well of course, when you went out last week on that date I spied on you two-"

"mom!"

"hey it's a parents job to watch out what you be doing, but I'm happy for you so your father and I can't wait to meet him." She smiled widely as I hugged her, internally screaming of joy that they were excited. I heard my phone chime and I knew that was my time to leave I screamed goodbye before running out of the house.

________________

"okay guy today at midnight we're sneaking into the National Museum of Korea and take the crown jewels

"okay guy today at midnight we're sneaking into the National Museum of Korea and take the crown jewels." I grinned, "but Jungkook. . we made an agreement that the serpents could take it this time and if we try to take it too we're basically demanding war y'know?" Namjoon said looking up from his phone, "you think giving them a little handshake means I'll actually stay away from the jewels hah, you're crazy joon." I laughed.

"fine kook you can do whatever you wanna do." Hoseok shrugged as he played with his grey signature lighter, "but just know if you need back up we'll always be right behind you." Yoongi answered laying back in his seat as he played with his knife smiling at it.

"thanks guys and besides what's the worst that could happen?" I smirked as we all came to an agreement to try take back out jewels.

__________________

I was driving to school as I stopped at the traffic lights as it showed red before I heard a bing! sound coming from my phone a glance down at the screen.

𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒕𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆!
From unknown

-
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞.

𝐒𝐨 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞🌙