Training Part 2

**Sorry this chapter does not go into much detail I am trying to wrap this story up I am excited to get started on my next one, thanks for the reads**

Robert walked back in to the playroom to check on his twins and get them for dinner. He squeezed the front of both of their diapers and looked in the back. Both of the twins were clean and dry, so they went downstairs for dinner. Robert made them sandwiches with chips and poured them both glass of water. "Now I know you may not want to drink so you can stay dry," Robert said, "but you need to at least drink one glass of water or you will get dehydrated." The twins nodded and sipped on their water throughout the meal, happy to not be sitting in high chairs drinking from bottles. They finished their meal and went upstairs. "I will check your pull-ups in an hour." Robert yelled up to the twins. Both Peter and Parker stopped by the bathroom to try to go pee, desperate to stay dry. About 20 minutes later, Parker felt that he needed to poop and started speed walking to the bathroom, but before he even got halfway, a torrent of poop escaped from his weak bowels with a loud fart and filled the pull-up, which was not designed for messes. At that same time Robert was walking upstairs with sheets for the second bed, and saw and heard Parker's accident. Robert sighed and walked over to Parker then took a step back when the smell hit him. "Leave the pull up on, but take the shorts off I do not want them to get dirty, you can change when I check on you in 40 minutes" Robert said. Parker looked up at him and asked, "Can I just change now please?" Robert replied, "You know the rules changes are every hour." Parker sighed and took off his shorts. Robert grabbed them and followed Parker to the game room, looking at the back of Parker's pull up which was sagging heavily and started to take a brown tint to it. The weight of the mess even caused the pull-up to keep sliding down forcing Parker to keep pulling it back up spreading the mess. Robert picked up Parker and placed him on his hip and walked into the playroom. He sat him down on a towel on the couch, causing the mess, with nowhere else to go, to spread all the way the back of his pull up and all the way to his crotch in the front. Parker grimaced as the poop spread around. He left the twins their and returned 40 minutes later, allowing Parker to take off his messy diaper and take a shower. Parker's diaper was dry as was Peter's so they both got to stay in Pull-ups. Parker put on a clean pull-up after his shower and came back to the playroom. "Ok, I will be back in an hour and a half to check on you both and then it is bedtime." The rest of the night passed without incidence and Robert carried both of his twins to bed and tucked them in after checking them. Peter set alarms on his phone so he could stay dry through the night, and he thought about telling Parker to do the same, but decided not to since Parker got them in this situation to begin with. Peter woke up every two hours throughout the night to go pee, while Parker slept like a baby (Pun intended). 

In the morning Robert checked both of their pull-ups and was suprised to see Peter dry. After they changed, Parker asked Peter how he stayed dry through the night and Peter told him about the alarms. Parker got angry and asked Peter why he didn't tell him about this. Peter shoved him into a wall and said, "If you would not have pissed yourself and tried to blame it on me on the first night, I would not have a f***ing diaper on right now that is why" and then walked downstairs. 

That day passed with no accidents and when Peter and Parker woke up, they both got changed into underwear. Parker stayed dry that night thanks to the alarms, and so he only had to wear pull-ups one more night. After lunch that day, Robert went in to the playroom. He said, "The reason you both have been diapered your whole stay is because when Parker wet the bed the first morning, he tried to blame it on you which was a lie. And you earned your diapered stay because you saw how scared Parker was about getting in trouble about wetting the bed, but you did not take the blame. That was selfish of both of you." He looked down to let the words soak in to the twins, and when he looked up all he could see was a small wet spotting rapidly spreading across Parker's shorts, soaking the entire crotch and even the entire left thigh in pee due to Parker's fear about being caught loosening his still weak bladder. Robert sighed and got a pull-up from the changing table and handed it to Parker. Speechless, Parker looked down at the pull-up and then walked to his room to put it on and change into clean shorts. "Since your parents are picking you up tomorrow night, all you have to do is keep that pull-up dry until the morning," Robert said once Parker returned. Parker nodded. The next morning Parker was dry and got to put back on his normal clothes. Robert, at breakfast said, "Just so you both know, we live in the same town and in the contract your parents signed, when they allowed me to take care of you this week, there is a line that says that if any information is released about this place they are liable for lawsuit, and if that does not stop you then remember I have plenty of photos of both of you in wet and messy diapers, in cribs, and in onesies. I promise I will not release a single photo however, unless you tell your parents what happened here. Understood." Both of the twins nodded.