Accident

* Parker and Peter are two twin boys that are twelve years old and their parents are going to Mexico for a week, so they boys are staying at a babysitters house. They are both around 5ft tall and 100 pounds

Peter and Parker's parents are at the front door of the babysitters with the boys. They knock on the door and a man around 5ft 9inch greets them warmly. 

"Hello, you must be Peter and Parker's parents, my name is Robert would you care to come inside," opening the door widely.

"No thank you" says the boy's father, we have a flight to catch. The parents hug the boys goodbye and get in their car. Robert invites Peter and Parker into the living room, and says "It's already 3:00 in the afternoon so I assume y'all already ate lunch, but if you feel hungry or thirsty the fridge and pantry are open any time, y'all can make yourselves at home.

Parker says "were not hungry." 

Robert nods and says " all right then y'all can follow me to your room, unfortunately the sheets for the second bedroom are at the cleaners due to an accident from the boy who left this morning so you both will need to share the other bed tonight but for the rest of the week you will each have your own room."

Robert  goes up the stairs and opens the door to a spacious room with a queen bed in the center and a cabinet against the wall. The twins put their stuff down and Robert tells them "I am going to start dinner you can unpack and take a look around the house."

The twins nod and begin to unpack and Robert leaves. They go out into the hall and open the door across from theirs to a  slightly larger room with a bed with no sheets.

Parker says "This must be the second bedroom, I call dibs." Peter sighs and say " They are basically the same size why does it matter." Parker shrugs and they walk out into the hall to continue exploring. They come to another door but it was locked as was the one across from it. Parker asks "Why are there so many locked doors, look here is a third one?" Peter says " They are probably just storage, come on lets keep looking." The twins continue on but reach a dead end with a large bathroom. 

Parker says "This house is massive, I wonder how many bedrooms it has." Peter replies "Mom says it is a six bedroom three, and a half bath." Parker nods and says "I wonder why so few bathrooms." Peter shrugs and the twins return to their room and play on their phone until 5:00 when Robert calls them to dinner.

Robert grilled burgers and went over the rules of the house.

1. Do not go into the locked rooms, they are locked for a reason

2. All TV's and the gaming consoles in the game room across from here are yours you can watch anything that your parents would approve of

3. Don't break anything, but if you do tell me I will not be mad

4. If you need something feel free to ask we can go into town I can give you rides for friends or to a movie or anything just let me know.

Robert then asks "Do either of y 'all have any allergies or medical conditions that I need to know about." Both of the twins shake their heads and Robert says "This may be embarrassing to talk about but if either of you wet the bed or anything like that just let me know so I can deal with it instead of cleaning wet sheets, so do either of you wet the bed?" Parker says "No we uh were all good." and Peter says "Yeah all, all good." Both of them looking embarrassed at the thought

Robert replies "Perfect, as long as you are honest and respect one another this week will go great." The twins nod and Robert and them finish dinner.

The twins head to their room and get in bed.

"Well that was weird" Says Parker.

"Yeah definitely, what kind of precautions did he mean was he gonna make us wear diapers or something" Says Peter and both the twins laugh.

They watch TV for a while and then go to sleep.

Parker wakes up at 2:30 and looks around. He feels a wet, cold feeling around his waist and all the way up his back. He flips the covers off of him and shines his phone. He sees a wet area that spread out from his crotch and knew he had wet the bed. He looks over at Peter who is still asleep and then back down at his accident. His heart is racing and he doesn't now what to do. He climbs out of bed and looks down and sees it was a lot worse than he thought. Their was a dark wet area on his entire side of the bed stopping only inches from his sleeping brother and extending all the way up to right below his pillow. He reaches a hand around his back and feels wetness to his shoulder blades and looks down to see the pee stain go all the way to his knees on the back side and down his left thigh on the front of his Pajamas. Parker goes into the restroom heart racing and looks in the mirror and starts to cry. He takes off his clothes and puts them in a towel under the sink. He goes back into his room, puts on a clean pair of clothes and puts a towel over the wet spot and go back to sleep, thinking of a plan to deal with this when morning comes. Parker wakes up to approaching footsteps on the stairs and the events of last night flood back to him. He quickly hops on Peter's side of the bed and pushes Peter over to his, now mostly dry, spot of the bed. Robert walks in and Parker pretends to be asleep as Peter sits up wondering why he is in a wet puddle.