Training

Robert looked at the twins and explained to them how he would repotty train them. He said "first, I am going to check your diapers every hour and take them off. If you can use the bathroom in the toilet, you will be placed into pull ups and you can use the bathroom whenever you would like. If you wet or mess the pull ups twice in one day you will be placed back in diapers. If you can stay dry and clean for two days excluding at night you will be allowed to wear your normal close except for at night. If you stay dry at night for two days you will be allowed to wear normal clothes at night as well. If you do wet your diaper before I check it however you will stay in diapers until the next check. When in pull ups you will not have to sleep in a crib or eat in a high chair. Understood." Both of the twins nodded, excited to be able to get out of their diapers. He told them to watch TV and that he would be back to check on them in an hour. Peter and Parker began to talk excitedly about staying dry. About 30 minutes later, Peter felt a pressure on his weakened bladder. He placed a hand on his crotch to help hold it in, and did his best to hold it in for the next thirty minutes. Robert came upstairs after an hour and walked in to the play room. Peter got up and waddled over and asked Robert to check him. Robert picked him up and laid him on the table almost causing Peter to lose control. He unbuttoned Peter's onesie and then untaped the diaper, telling Peter that it was clean. Peter got up excited and ran to the bathroom. On the way, he felt the pee start to flow onto his hand, but luckily made it in to the bathroom before it started to drip on the floor. He emptied himself into the toilet and then buttoned his onesie to hid himself and walked back to the playroom. Robert smiled and then got a pull up from the package he bought earlier that day and gave it to Peter. He told Peter to put it on and change into clothes. Peter did just that and came back into the room with his pull up on underneath shorts and a t-shirt that were actually his size. Robert picked Parker up and asked him if he was wet. Parker shook his head no while Robert unbuttoned Parker's onesie. "Yes you are actually," Said Robert. Parker reached down and squeezed the front of his diaper and then laid back down, upset. Robert said, "You will stay dry next time I bet," and then changed Parker into a dry diaper. Robert told them he would check on them next hour and then went downstairs. Peter went to the bathroom every 10 minutes to try to pee while Parker just sat there in a diaper, upset. After the second hour passed, Robert walked back upstairs and told Peter to pull his shorts down. Peter complied and Robert squeezed the front of the pull up and then pulled the back out to check for a mess. Robert told him he was good to go and then picked Parker up and checked him. He untaped Parker's diaper and told him he was clean and dry. Parker went to the bathroom and peed a tiny amount and then changed into a pull up as well. He walked back to the playroom and Robert said, "Y'all are both in pull-ups now," So I will just check them every hour like before and hopefully we can have you back into regular clothes in 48 hours.