Control

Peter and Parker played video games for about an hour with Robert checking in every once in a while. He loved seeing the twins sitting on the couch next to each other with their legs open due to the bulk of the diaper. He went back in and noticed a small wet spot on the leg band of Parker's onesie. Right next to the leak guard on the right side. He also noticed that Parker's diaper bulge was a good bit larger than Peter's. He walked up to Parker as Parker paused the game and said, "do you need a change?" Parker looked up surprised and said, "No I have not wet yet, why?" Robert said, "Well I think you did because it leaked some" and reached down to pick Parker up. Parker looked horrified and said, "I didn't even notice." Worried that he was losing control. "Babies normally don't notice when they have an accident," Robert remarked. He placed Parker on his hip and the pressure caused more pee to leak out of the diaper and onto Robert. Robert placed Parker on the changing table and looked down with a sigh. Parker said, "I am sorry I did not mean to." Robert shook his head and said, "I know you did not mean to, I am not mad, you can't control yourself." Parker worried that Robert was right and that he could not control himself because he did not even notice that he was peeing so much he leaked.

 Robert unbuttoned Parker's onesie and then untaped the most wet diaper he ever had seen. It was yellow and swollen on the front and the padding extended two inches in between Parker's thighs. When he pulled it out from under Parker, he saw that it had even run up the back of the diaper as well. He cleaned Parker up and then repowdered and rediapered him. He pulled the wet onesie over his head and then pulled a knife from his pocket and cut long slits in the front of the diaper. He then produced a second diaper as Parker said, "What are you doing?"  Robert told him that he was putting a second diaper on to prevent leaking again. He taped the second diaper over the first thanks to the lengthy tapes and then got a new onesie from the stack. He told Parker to sit up and lift his arms then he pulled it over them. He laid Parker back down and then lifted up his feet to button the onesie. Due to the size of both diapers, Robert had to stretch the onesie to fit it over them. The final product was laughable. Although the onesie did compress the diapers a tiny bit, the diapers were 2 inches thick in the front and 4 inches thick in between Parker's thighs. Furthermore the tightness of the onesie caused the material to widen in between the thighs and so when Robert put Parker down and told him he could go back, Parker fell down due to bulk. Robert caught him on his way down then set him down gently. "The diapers are too thick you are going to have to crawl" Robert said. Parker crawled like a baby back to the couch with his diaper bulge ever so obvious from the back. Robert checked Peter's diaper and then went downstairs to make dinner. About an hour later Robert came back up and changed Peter's wet diaper then carried Parker downstairs to go eat due to Parker's inability to walk. Robert laughed silently to himself as he made his way downstairs because he could feel the massive amount of padding on his hip. "That diaper I made for him could last a full day of pee," Robert thought to himself. He placed Parker in his high chair and then picked Peter up by the armpits and placed him in his. He put bibs with their names on it on the twins and then gave them both cheeseburgers with french fries and a bottle of water each. He told them they had to finish the bottle before they started eating. Both of the twins did just that and so he refilled both of them and placed them in front of them. After the twins finished eating, Robert told them to finish whats left of their bottles. After they finished he told them that it was milk time. 

He carried Parker upstairs and got two bottles of milk from the fridge with only laxatives in it. He knew that Peter was going to lose control of his bladder soon as well. He laid Parker across his lap and fed him the bottle and then did the same with Peter. He told them that bedtime was at 9:00 and that they could do what they wanted till then. He walked downstairs to clean up and then went back upstairs to check on his babies. He walked by the bathroom and opened the door because the light was on to Peter unbuttoning his onesie. "What do you think you are doing," yelled Robert. Peter stood there with the onesie front pulled up in the front in fear like a deer in the headlights and Robert watched the front of Peter's diaper fill with pee. Peter's eyes started to tear up and then Peter started to whimper and then cry. Robert walked over and picked him up lovingly and carried him into the playroom with his head on Robert's shoulder like a baby. He laid Peter across his lap as Peter curled up in a ball. Robert stroked Peter's head and rocked back in forth with Parker watching confused. He waited till Peter calmed down enough to talk and then asked him what he was doing in there. Peter told him through his tears and sniffling that he did not want to poop in his diaper again. Peter sat up and Robert turned him to look at him and nodded. Robert said, "I am sorry but you have to. It will be uncomfortable that is what happens when you get punished, it gets uncomfortable." Robert pulled Peter's onesie off then laid back and wrapped Peter up, placing Peter's wet diaper in between Robert's knees. He placed one hand under Peter's butt and said "Push slowly." Robert pushed in on Peter's stomach and Peter pushed. Robert felt his hand get pushed down by the poop and then pushed back up spreading it around. He asked Peter if he was done and Peter shook his head. He pushed even harder now and a torrent of poop came out of him from the burgers and laxatives. Peter exhaled and told Robert he was done and Robert placed him directly on his knee. He bounced Peter around on his knee spreading the poop all around. Peter reached down and felt his diaper, just now noticing that it was wet. Robert placed him on the ground and then asked Parker if he was clean. Parker shook his head and Robert took him to the changing table. Robert pulled of the first wet diaper and then asked Parker if he knew he was wet or just messy. Parker told Robert he did not know that he wet. He took off the second diaper and then put Parker back in two diapers and a clean onesie.

Peter heard a hissing noise and then realized that he was peeing again. Robert picked him up and re diapered him. By then it was 9:00 so Robert gave them both a bottle of water and told them to drink it. He went to the nursery and turned on the light. Then walked back and picked up the still crying Peter and told Parker to crawl to the nursery. He followed Parker in and then laid Peter in his crib and put Parker in his. He turned on a monitor in the room in case one of his babies wanted to use the toilet at night, but he did not think they would after what happened earlier. He turned off their light and went to his bed. Peter was asleep within 15 minutes, but Parker did not fall asleep for an hour and ending up peeing himself once more without noticing.