- "Y/n, I'm going to say bye to Mr. Kang over there and then I can drop you home." Chef Lee proposes.

- "Ani, oh gosh! It's ok, I'll take a taxi. It's late and you need to get back to your wife and children! Don't worry about me, I'll just call a taxi." I reply feeling guilty for him even offering.

- "Are you sure?" He says

- "Positive! Also my house is in the complete opposite directions to yours. It will be too much of a hassle for yourself and me." I tell him

- "I don't mind the hassle, it's the safety issue I worry about." He renders on, acting like a father.

- "Ani, it's ok Mr Lee! I'll catch a taxi, but thank you anyways!"

- "Alright then, text me when you get home!" He says as I bow down leaving with a 'bye' and a smile.

I turn around ready to leave before I get a call. It was unknown, I answer it.

- "Hello?" I speak

- "Come outside" A man says on the other side of the call and then hangs up not allowing me to ask who it was although his voice was quite familiar, which still frightened me a little.

I do as the man says and walk out to see that handsome brown haired man leaning on the car looking at me. I can feel my heart thump harder. I just bow and decide to carry on walking towards the taxi area.

- "Here!" The charming man says. I look at him and he's now off the car, with his hands in his pockets. I make my way towards him slowly with my head down, too embarssed to look at him.

- "Did you need something?" I ask, which was so stupid for me to ask. He brings a smirk across his face whilst scoffing. "How did you get my number?" I ask, in which he looks at me but doesn't answer.

- "Get in, I'll drop you home" He says so casually. I look up at him, tounge-tied.

- "Ani, ani, ani! It's ok, I'll take a taxi. Thank you anyways" I tell him whilst shaking my head at him.

- "No way you are getting a taxi at this time of the night" He vocalises, grabbing my wrist, opening the door and placing me in to the front passengers seat. He closes the door and comes around to the other side. Gosh! He looked so good in a suit.

- "It's really okay! I can just grab a taxi!" I go on, he ignores me and puts on his seat belt.

- "Put on your seat belt" He orders

- "Huh?" I blurt, he looks at me and sighs whilst he muttered under his breath. He suddenly leans in, our faces nearly touching. I quickly look forward looking down as I can feel him smirking. I can feel the hairs on my back stand up, shivers sent down to my blood. He wraps his muscular arm around me reaching for my belt and buckling it, whilst sitting back in his seat properly. He starts the car...

Author POV

The car journey was quiet for a couple of minutes. Jungkook looks at you staring out of the window.

'She's so beautiful!' Jungkook thought which caused a little smile to appear on his face.

- "Ah, my address?" You vocalise.

- "102 Dangju-dong, Jongno-gu" Jungkook says so casually. You look at him in shock, dumbstruck.

- "Ho- how di-did" You stutter continuously, getting a little freaked out aswell.

- "How did I know?" Jungkook finishes while you just nod. He laughs whilst still looking at the road.

- "Your mum, she told me" He expresses. You look down remembering who your mum works for. He looks at you.

- "She's a hard worker Y/n" He presumes. You look at him and smile.

- "Mmm, I know she is. She's the person I want to impress most in this world" You voice.

His heart flutters a little.

- "But also, how do you know my name?" You question.

- "You look like a Y/n" He jokes. You just laugh and look back out of the window.

There were so many questions you wanted to ask him. Too many! But you thought it wouldn't be right to ask him now. Many questions are piled up in your head:

'Why did you invite me?'

'Why are you dropping me home?'

'How did you get my number?'

'How do you really know my name?'

'Why are you with me?'

And the real two main question you wanted to ask was:

'Why do you make me feel like this? Why do you make me feel like my heart is going to pop out of my chest right now? Why is this happening when I'm with you?

'Who are you really?'

He cuts in to your thoughts.

- "My name is Jeon Jungkook" He vocalises, putting his hand out which you shake.

- "Nice to meet you" You speak, then quickly looking back out of the window before he sees your cheeks pop pink.

- "I know, it's a little shocking. Son of JK Group?" He shares

- "Nooo, it's ok. I'm not one to judge" You reply smiling which makes his head turn facing you instead of the road; his heart racing a little.

The journey was short but felt like forever to you.

- "This road" You vocalise, pointing your finger towards the direction of the road. He follows your finger.

- "That's it, this road" You speak. You unbukle your belt, whilst he looks at you.

- "Thank you for the ride. I'm really grateful, I think I owe you one" You voice as he just stares at you admiring your features.

- "Owe me?" He questions as you nod and faintly smile.

- "Well then.. Owe me now" He says.

He slowly leans in over his seat coming closer to your beating heart. He places his hand on your exposed neck, as your faces were only an inch apart. He look at your pink lips, before leaning in a little more. You could feel yourself freeze and the heat rushing all over your body again, you can feel your heart dance inside of you right now, pounding harder and harder as the drums in your head strike. He looks back in to your eyes, as both your eyes shimmered in the dark. He finally goes in and kisses you taking...

...your first ever kiss...

AUTHORS NOTE:)

Hope you guys enjoyedddd!!! Next Part coming out soon :))))